DWHAP is the only song by a female rapper to reach #1 on AM this year. Surprised?

karl

So we're already in the second half of 2022 and despite getting a bunch of new releases from the main rap girls, Do We Have A Problem? remains as the only song by a female rapper to go #1 on the Apple Music Charts (US and Global). Why? 

Other notable songs & peaks (global):

#3 Bussin 

#4 Plan B

#5 I Like You (A Happier Song) 

#8 Hot S**t

#12 Blick Blick 

#15 We Go Up

#19 Shake It

#21 Sweetest Pie

#36 Vegas

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Edited by karl

It's the best song out of the bunch so no :giraffe:

Doja deserved better tho

15 minutes ago, karl said:

So we're already in the second half of 2022 and despite getting a bunch of new releases from the main rap girls, Do We Have A Problem? remains as the only song by a female rapper to go #1 on the Apple Music Charts (US and Global). Why? 

Other notable songs & peaks:

#3 Bussin 

#4 Plan B

#8 Hot S**t

#12 Blick Blick 

#15 We Go Up

#19 Shake It

#21 Sweetest Pie

#36 Vegas

We Go Up peaked at #10 lol

4 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

We Go Up peaked at #10 lol

The ones I listed are global peaks 

Nicki is more global than the other rap girls I fear 

Bc she is just still that girl whose name always rings bells. 

It’s no coincidence she just goes #1 on the biggest streaming platform in the country. She’s still relevant 

18 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's the best song out of the bunch so no :giraffe:

the lies :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, karl said:

Other notable songs & peaks:

#3 Bussin 

#4 Plan B

#8 Hot S**t

#12 Blick Blick 

#15 We Go Up

#19 Shake It

#21 Sweetest Pie

#36 Vegas

I feel like some songs on this list outperformed “Do We Have a Problem?” in general, so :foxaylove3:

31 minutes ago, karl said:

#12 Blick Blick 

We need justice for the best song on that list.

Edited by ifyouseekLEM

Hot **** literally has no excuse for not reaching a higher peak

And yet it still flopped after the first couple weeks and isn’t a hit. It is impressive that the songs did that well on AM (Let’s be honest Lil Baby is the reason why) but she still couldn’t garner enough buzz to release the album. 

Edited by FAN

You can tell the Barbz only care about peaks because if the song served longevity ya wouldve had an album by now and she wouldn't be delaying and doing festivals to make money :relax:

38 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

You can tell the Barbz only care about peaks because if the song served longevity ya wouldve had an album by now and she wouldn't be delaying and doing festivals to make money :relax:

Now who has been delaying their sophomore album for years, I-

Grasping at straws, not knowing that you're in fact dragging your own fave :rip: 

13 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Now who has been delaying their sophomore album for years, I-

Grasping at straws, not knowing that you're in fact dragging your own fave :rip: 

Cardi isn't my fave but go off....

Besides Bussin was always the better song but ya went failed supporting the wrong one.

52 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Everybody does festivals … you thought u ate . 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

And yet it still flopped after the first couple weeks and isn’t a hit. It is impressive that the songs did that well on AM (Let’s be honest Lil Baby is the reason why) but she still couldn’t garner enough buzz to release the album. 

If it’s bc of lil baby then why is that the only song of his this year to go #1 and he’s released 6 other songs (3 of his own). Every Nicki feature this year went top 10, not every baby feature did that. 

58 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

And as they should, if u don’t have heavy radio like BMS or go viral on tiktok you’re not serving longevity.

We only care about longevity. Not quick little peaks. 

nicki makes hits 

which is hard to do, not everyone has that to their credit

you know what they say, the higher the peak the bigger the freefall

45 minutes ago, Jay T said:

And as they should, if u don’t have heavy radio like BMS or go viral on tiktok you’re not serving longevity.

Guess that's a Nicki issue then...

Sis...im sorry DWAP didn't last a second week in the top 3 on Apple Music like BMS is doing... you thought you ATE with that. 

43 minutes ago, Jay T said:

Everybody does festivals … you thought u ate . 

Right? It's weird how people try to turn anything Nicki do into something negative. Imagine coming for someone for doing festivals as if it's a move of desperation :deadbanana4: If she wasn't doing festivals they'd be saying she couldn't get booked.

They do and say anything to try to break her down, it's beyond cringey at this point. 

Why are Megan and Cardi fans talking on free falls as if all their releases this year havent tanked and they not even a decade into their career. :lmao:

Vegas is coming  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.