• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• Horizon Flame

• The7thStranger

• KKKIMO92

Top Posters In This Topic

She ATE! This is how you headline!! Legend :jonny5:

what a legend. goosebumps. she still GOT IT! other girls can only dream of her effortless skills.

This woman is 56 years old..outdancing girls 20-30 years younger :rip:

A queen!! :jonny3:

Queen ****. :jonny5:

Doing the same routines of 30 years ago? :cries:

Meh. I’ve seen all of this from her past 3 tours. I wish she would get out of her comfort zone and reinvent herself.

3 minutes ago, Swag said:

As of late, she only repeats the most iconic choreo (Rhythm Nation, If, Miss You Much, That's the Way Love Goes). By comparison, she  gave us new choreo for Feedback, as well as a whole new mix of R&B Junkie.

2 minutes ago, Swag said:

She literally changes up her routines with every new tour. Like 80% of the songs she performed on her last 3 shows have new choregraphy compared to her last tour. She's even modified some of the iconic "If" routine which is one of the few ones that she always keeps the same. Stay bitter. default_Madonna033.thumb.gif.4f619444c52

13 minutes ago, Swag said:

Yeah, she’s almost 60 and she’s still slaying those tremendously hard (and iconic) routines from 30 years ago. When will the girls half her age?

this was one of her best performances in recent memory idc :jonnycat:

the doechii and megan shoutouts

Her mic was ON during so many songs and she sounded good as **** :jonny:

2 hours ago, Stankonia said:

Her entire set

She sounds and looks amazing :jonny5:

thanku so much!

She looks fantastic :clap3: This is 1st concert in years when I see where Janet sings every song live :jonnycat: It's little frustrating that she devotes a lot of time to Control & RN albums instead of new & 2000s songs. 

Stream broadcasting lousy sound or people really dead? :rip:

1 minute ago, JoAddams said:

thanku so much!

She looks fantastic :clap3: This is 1st concert in years when I see where Janet sings every song live :jonnycat: It's little frustrating that she devotes a lot of time to Control & RN albums instead of new & 2000s songs. 

They muted the crowd.

Mother served :WAP: now serve us Black Diamond next!!

I’m so glad that she sounded so many live, and she was so on point with the heavy choreography. This really proves all the haters questioning the queens live mic, she was almost full live and she didn’t miss a beat.

The choreography and suit also looked so stunning, I love her finally switching things up and trying new costume. That orange costume also looked fire.

Something must be going on behind-the-scenes. She’s so cryptic in the Essence interview as to why the album isn’t happening. The album is no doubt finished. She worked on it for 5 years. She goes and says she is concentrating on her kid. I hope everything is alright there. She also said you never know what is going on in her personal life. Did she ever get divorced?

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

It's from the soundboard, so you're only getting her mic feed and the sound. No crowd noise or anything else. A very odd (and bad) choice tbh, but it's nice to hear Jan's vocals.

:heart:MOM!!!!!!!!! :wanda:

the IF choreo and high energy AND live singing at 56 + 

:clap3: Now give us Black Diamond, and a new world tour with a few London dates! 

That If breakdown gave me shivers :jonny5:

An absolute legend and icon in every sense of the word. 

She mixed Daft Punk’s “One More Time” into “Together Again”. 

She’s been mashing up and inserting remixes to her set list since 2017, and doing deep cuts. 

I wish she’d do “Night” from Unbreakable. She only performed it twice years ago. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.