Swifties dislike Ariana and Adele, why?

Rv1709

On ATRL and Twitter, I’ve seen Swifties (usually with Taylor’s version in their name) always go after Ariana and Adele. 

Why is it specifically these two artists ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fentypark

• lonnie

• WildHeart

• Bey Admired

Lol we hate some members of their fanbases, but not them personally. I actually enjoy Ariana’s music, she’s one of my most played artists ever and I occassionally listen to Adele. We are not like you

They hate talented singers. That’s why they cling to childish lyrics and undeserved awards. :rip:

Just now, RihFenty20 said:

They hate talented singers. That’s why they cling to childish lyrics and undeserved awards. :rip:

You described Rihanna in the second sentence :chick2:

3 minutes ago, greento said:

Except Rihanna doesn't win awards

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

4 minutes ago, greento said:

Y’all are so insecure it’s sad :gaycat6:

Lol, not this OTH coming up with another bait thread after his last one didn't go the way he wanted :skull:

I think they are the same with any female singer :deadbanana4:

Swifties hate all female pop stars, but Adele gets the brunt of it because she is the supreme and the only female artist bigger than her worldwide. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Y’all are so insecure it’s sad :gaycat6:

I’m not the one making threads :swim2:

Just now, greento said:

I’m not the one making threads :swim2:

Maybe you aren’t but it’s a fair question for your fellow Swifties considering they can’t go a day without shoving Taylor’s dominance down everyone else’s throats for daring to pay attention to another female artist being successful

They’re not well

2 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Maybe you aren’t but it’s a fair question for your fellow Swifties considering they can’t go a day without shoving Taylor’s dominance down everyone else’s throats for daring to pay attention to another female artist being successful

I don’t see swifties being any worse than any other fan base tbh 

They're kind of the only competition Taylor has now so it makes sense from a stan perspective. I'm glad the Adele vs Taylor thing is dying down because it was getting annoying.

Yes this is a broad statement. I’ve stanned Ariana since ME era and been to all her tours since then as well. Adele, I’m not really a fan per se but I love a lot of her singles and respect her talent and vocal ability. I just think she needs to change up her sound more often. 

It’s just the weird stan wars people who feel threatened by any other successful artist that care to attack other artists. Honestly Arianators and Dreamers should ignore what they say and just take the swifties’ insecurities as a compliment to these ladies’ talents. 

Competition I guess

1 minute ago, youreyesgocold said:

Honestly Arianators and Dreamers should ignore what they say and just take the swifties’ insecurities as a compliment to these ladies’ talents. 

:clap3: 

I would take this thread seriously if it was not made by.....you

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

6 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Yes this is a broad statement. I’ve stanned Ariana since ME era and been to all her tours since then as well. Adele, I’m not really a fan per se but I love a lot of her singles and respect her talent and vocal ability. I just think she needs to change up her sound more often. 

It’s just the weird stan wars people who feel threatened by any other successful artist that care to attack other artists. Honestly Arianators and Dreamers should ignore what they say and just take the swifties’ insecurities as a compliment to these ladies’ talents. 

The unnecessary essay.

OT: It's Atrl. Everyone hates everyone.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

OT: It's Atrl. Everyone hates everyone.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

This is a lie. The navy loves everyone 

Spoiler

Except Camila stans

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Dr. Alison is the artist of the century so naturally inferior fans of inferior artists get brave and try coming for ha. We dont dislike them we just dislike their fans :michael:

I guess the answer you were looking for is that "Adele and Ariana can sing!!!" 

4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

The unnecessary essay.

She’s a stan of exposition :giraffe:

What can I say? :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.