Jason Derulo's ex claims singer cheated on her and doesn't pay child support

Gwendolyn

Jena Frumes clapped back at an Instagram follower Thursday after the person questioned her worth.

The model and actress, 28, who shares a 13-month-old son with singer Jason Derulo, 32, posted a bikini photo while in her home and captioned it, "You are beautiful, you are worth it and YOU are irreplaceable. Don't forget that."

jena-frumes-jason-derulo.jpg&q=60

A follower replied, "Worth it in what way?" before commenting on Frumes' split from Derulo. "You're not married, which means your child is a b---rd and you're playing the w---- role. Y'all got morals mixed up."

Frumes was quick to comment back, and said, "I wouldn't call myself a w---- its unfortunate situation didn't work out because we once did aspire to be married but maybe it's best to be single than to be in a relationship & constantly be disrespected & cheated on and lied to. Or is it better to stay quiet so people like you approve?"

Frumes later shared a longer message on her Instagram story, noting that all she wanted with Derulo was "a family to love and experience life with," but claiming his alleged cheating and disrespect got in the way of that.
"Women really don't deserve to be treated and judged the way they are. No one aspires to be a single mom. It's the biggest heartbreak and failure for me personally knowing I'm alone in this...But if your non-negotiables are being tested you'll never find peace in that relationship," she wrote.

"If a man wants a different girl every week over his family I'll never accept that...we will never be able to make it work 'happily,' was straight up told that I should 'turn the other cheek.' I'll never be OK with sharing a lover that I love with all my heart!!!" the influencer continued.

Frumes went into further detail about Derulo's reported unfaithfulness, and said, "If the streets come first I can't change that so stop blaming the women like we chose the single mother life. That s--- is hella annoying. You don't know what women go through to try & 'make it work.' It was never about money or dating someone famous...I was in love & we planned a baby & life together! It didn't work out and life must go on. Leave me alone."

Jena-Frumes-1.jpg

https://people.com/music/jason-derulo-ex-jena-frumes-claims-disrespect-cheating-ruined-their-relationship/

Edited by Gwendolyn

The disgusting incel that left that comment to her :biblio:

I could be wrong but I don’t think she meant that he doesn’t pay child support. She just means they aren’t together due to his cheating and disrespectful ways.

This looks really bad on Jason especially since he just posted a video of him spending 10K on shots for the whole bar.

Is it illegal not to pay child support? How does that work? 

7 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Is it illegal not to pay child support? How does that work? 

You can go to jail for not paying child support but I think it highly depends on the state. 

How does he find time to cheat while making all them tiks and toks

It's ****** up that she gets comments like that.

Fans rly are too much sometimes

poor girl

dont even understand how he has fans these days, with the music he is putting out :deadbanana:

He's disgusting and there are people you just know will cheat :coffee2:

Trash

Who is surprised?

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

The disgusting incel that left that comment to her :biblio:

I understand what the person meant. If she thought he was an ideal partner, why didn’t she get married and then bore his child? The responsibility of finding a good partner is on both people. Jason has a track record of being unfaithful.

Men use women for a family guy image while being anything but. That is why I am not envious nor palsied by family photo ops and IG relationships. They’re usually one big heaping lie. 

I never understand how ain't **** men like him that have tons of money aren't required to pay child support???

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

lmao, this.

What ever happened to having kids after getting married lol

Sounds like he has a sex problem. He should seek help before trying to start another monogamous relationship.

And today she uploads content with him lol

Jason didn't work as hard as he did to be locked down to one woman...specially her. I can't blame him in this situation. Tons of people do the open thing. Get with the times.

IFgBjk0yZsNY4.gif

Okay? Not his fault you dated a Sc*m.

lol ! the OP pulling fiction out of her rear end and injecting it in the title ("doesn't pay child support" :laugh:

Interesting this ex exposed not just what Jason Derulo did but his attitude and outlook: that he openly sought her to accept his cheating ways. She was supposed to compromise her ethics, take his celebrity money and share her man with a harem full of hoes for the rest of her life. Being a rich bastard, JD obviously expected to buy his way out of everything, including her red-line principles. He wanted a beta ass like Melania / Will Smith.

Edited by Raiden

She looks so much like Leona.

19 hours ago, Illuminati said:

He doesn’t make them at his house

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.