Madonna to Doja: "Don't be so hard on yourself!"

Ger

47 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

She's only nice to the ones that aren't a threat to her

Xcept nObOdY is a threat to the best-selling female artist of all time aka THE queen of Pop.

so have fun fuuuuuuuming hihi

OT

Madonna

Madonna

awwwww the cuteness. :date3:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• wanderlust

• Pop culture

• Drowned8World

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh when faves collide. I hope they were able to work on sumthin before Amala had her surgery 

Madonna has always been supportive of young talent regardless if they work together or not 

collab?

3 hours ago, HausOfPunk said:

Not true, but even so....Gaga's definitely not a threat, considering she supported and been nice to her on various occasions.

Madonna kisses Drake - Vogue.it

lady gaga madonna

Lady Gaga And Madonna Cuddled After The Oscars And The Photo Is A Work Of  Art

OT. Madonna supporting Doja melts my heart. Love them both.

Didn't Madonna say she has another upcoming project as well as "Finally Enough Love"? Like an album of collaborations? Imagine if there's one with Doja.

Edited by GlamSlam

Honestly, **** her. She was seen with an man accused of assaulting a black woman with a gun and she cosigned Santana after his attacks on a little black girl. 

1 hour ago, Dreajae said:

Honestly, **** her. She was seen with an man accused of assaulting a black woman with a gun and she cosigned Santana after his attacks on a little black girl. 

:snorkle:

Kylie, Mariah, Gaga and Cher have made up with her, but she did come for Gwen in multiple interviews at the beginning of her solo era in the early-to-mid-2000s and my understanding is that bridge wasn’t ever mended.

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Kylie, Mariah, Gaga and Cher have made up with her, but she did come for Gwen in multiple interviews at the beginning of her solo era in the early-to-mid-2000s and my understanding is that bridge wasn’t ever mended.

Mmm not sure, Gwen went to the Madonna and Gucci gala in 2008 and then there’s another picture of them in the Vanity Fair 2009 after party so they know and like/respect each other, they’re kissing in the 2009 pic.

It was only one comment that Madonna did and I think it was taken out of context because it’s been read as sarcasm and then Gwen replied that of course she and the other girls are inspired by M, I think they get along ok, not best friends but they’re ok, I would like a feature with Gwen’s reggae vibe and Madonna’s lately work with Diplo and Unapologetic Bitxh and that.

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Mmm not sure, Gwen went to the Madonna and Gucci gala in 2008 and then there’s another picture of them in the Vanity Fair 2009 after party so they know and like/respect each other, they’re kissing in the 2009 pic.

It was only one comment that Madonna did and I think it was taken out of context because it’s been read as sarcasm and then Gwen replied that of course she and the other girls are inspired by M, I think they get along ok, not best friends but they’re ok, I would like a feature with Gwen’s reggae vibe and Madonna’s lately work with Diplo and Unapologetic Bitxh and that.

Gwen was in one of the NY dates of the MDNA tour too.

And Gwen is obviously inspired by Madonna Blonde ambition era when she had that bleached blonde hair vixen look

4 hours ago, Espresso said:

What happened with Kylie? 

22 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

What happened with Kylie? 

Nothing. That post was all fanfiction lmao 

15 hours ago, HausOfPunk said:

then why does she get **** for supporting the IT GIRLS? :lmao: she was the most gracious towards gaga around the time she was compared to madonna all the time. same with britney. but one small difference: gaga became obsessed and went too far and became a passive aggressive liar/fake. she saw through it and made a little joke. just let it go :lmao: 

11 hours ago, Dreajae said:

they hung out at a place they and other celebs just happened to be at. probably had a little chat after that man stole one of her songs. at least there's a reason. and that second story makes no sense whatsoever. beyonce has a history of hating on the LGBTQ community, being conservative, getting paid by the most awful men in the world/dictators

Edited by wanderlust

5 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Nothing. That post was all fanfiction lmao 

I'm not invested in rehashing something literally from the early 90's they both put to bed over 20 years ago but it was at the tail end of her PWL era before she went indie that Madonna commented on her in multiple interviews, mostly because she was asked. Kylie shaded Madonna on Fashion Police with Joan but they apparently made up at the MET gala. 

5 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

they hung out at a place they and other celebs just happened to be at. probably had a little chat after that man stole one of her songs. at least there's a reason. beyonce has a history of hating on the LGBTQ community, being conservative, getting paid by the most awful men in the world/dictators

I'm not in the Hive or a Madonna stan, but Beyonce literally had an entire section of her speech at the GLAAD Vanguard awards in 2019 dedicated to her gay uncle who fought AIDS right after Jay-Z's section about his mother. She initially supported Bush, fine, but went on to support Hillary (which I know ppl have a problem with too).

As far as the dictators argument, not sure how far we want to take that argument regarding what countries or territories Madonna's chosen to perform in or her lengthy scandal supporting international terrorism by proxy via offshore funds in the Panama Papers dump. Let's not go there. All of their hands are dirty so lets not play that game

7 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Recognized and conceded, my apologies

Just now, Espresso said:

I'm not invested in rehashing something literally from the early 90's they both put to bed over 20 years ago but it was at the tail end of her PWL era before she went indie that Madonna commented on her in multiple interviews, mostly because she was asked. Kylie shaded Madonna on Fashion Police with Joan but they apparently made up at the MET gala. 

I....what.

Kylie just mentioned she didn't like one Madonna outfit. That's it.

What did Madonna comment on Kylie back in the early 90s btw. I'm curious.

13 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I....what.

Kylie just mentioned she didn't like one Madonna outfit. That's it.

What did Madonna comment on Kylie back in the early 90s btw. I'm curious.

K was getting destroyed during Let's Get To It era for being a Madonna wannabe in UK tabloids and to shady interviewer questions M said (I'm paraphrasing) "she's trying", "that's curious isn't it", "good luck to her" and "hopefully she'll branch out". It was to smaller print and I believe radio outlets which is why it didn't really go beyond that point in fan base legend (SayHey K's forum had some thread on it ages ago).

K acknowledged M's influence at start of Parlo era and M returned the favor with the K t shirt at MTV Euro awards. 

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

i think you are taking way too seriously those things. I really doubt they even talked about that. You all need to stop believing every shady comment on tv means they have a serious feud behind the scenes.

That is why fans are always so stupid and toxic on social media.

1 minute ago, Drowned8World said:

i think you are taking way too seriously those things. I really doubt they even talked about that. You all need to stop believing every shady comment on tv means they have a serious feud behind the scenes.

That is why fans are always so stupid and toxic on social media.

I didn't say they had some massive feud but the alternative isn't to imply things are entirely rosy either but tense. They're not obligated to be friends which I'm not implying either. I never said they talked about the comments on Fashion Police at the MET either but its revisionist history to say that Madonna hasn't held grudges from comments by other artists in the past for in some cases, years. She has. Most of its been resolved, fine, but it has happened. 

49 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I didn't say they had some massive feud but the alternative isn't to imply things are entirely rosy either but tense. They're not obligated to be friends which I'm not implying either. I never said they talked about the comments on Fashion Police at the MET either but its revisionist history to say that Madonna hasn't held grudges from comments by other artists in the past for in some cases, years. She has. Most of its been resolved, fine, but it has happened. 

like i said, you are taking that too seriously and i doubt they even remember or talk about that. tense? They are not close friends but they friendly with each other everytime they meet. Both said it several times.

6 hours ago, Espresso said:

K was getting destroyed during Let's Get To It era for being a Madonna wannabe in UK tabloids and to shady interviewer questions M said (I'm paraphrasing) "she's trying", "that's curious isn't it", "good luck to her" and "hopefully she'll branch out". It was to smaller print and I believe radio outlets which is why it didn't really go beyond that point in fan base legend (SayHey K's forum had some thread on it ages ago).

K acknowledged M's influence at start of Parlo era and M returned the favor with the K t shirt at MTV Euro awards. 

"kylie getting destroyed". puhlease. she's always treated with kids gloves. if she was treated badly, how would you describe how they are treating madonna every single day? :ace: 

2 hours ago, wanderlust said:

"kylie getting destroyed". puhlease. she's always treated with kids gloves. if she was treated badly, how would you describe how they are treating madonna every single day? :ace: 

Did I ever say Madonna wasn't? Don't put words in my mouth. The backlash she got wasn't in proportion to what she did and neither was it for Madonna. Kylie never waded into sociological/political issues like Madonna which is part of why it was louder for the latter. 

Most of it I was for until what she practiced started slipping from what she preached, including the recent Panama Papers scandal I already mentioned and supporting the conspiracy doctor who advocated for hydroxychloroquine which Annie Lennox called her out on. Those are just two examples among several I don't have the patience to get into. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.