Nexstar buys The CW for $0

Broken

13 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

thats really none of your damn business at all whether i can afford that or not. but no i cant im a raccoon

I wish you wouldn’t have included the last part because this comment sent me :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, discosean said:

They never really give any shows a chance to find an audience/grow. Some shows will not be instant hits. It might take a little while for shows to find their groove. One of the big problems is that audiences sometimes don't immediately start following a show because they think it might get canceled abruptly.

There are sooooo many shows I am bitter about that got canceled.

CW has actually renewed pretty much every show for the past 2-3 years. This is the first year they have slaughtered half of their lineup

59 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

CW has actually renewed pretty much every show for the past 2-3 years. This is the first year they have slaughtered half of their lineup

I read the network is going to start churning out a bunch of reality shows to save costs. 

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

I read the network is going to start churning out a bunch of reality shows to save costs. 

Eh, no thanks lol. CW had awful reality shows, and I am not familar with Nexstar.

:redface:

On 6/30/2022 at 9:52 PM, Insanity said:

They're turning it into CBS?

I mean CBS did own half of CW hence the network's name C for CBS and W for Warner Bros.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:31 PM, Fifteen said:

Bring back iZombie then :gaycat5:

With what money

5 hours ago, rac7d said:

With what money

Let's do a gofundme :clownny:

8 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I mean CBS did own half of CW hence the network's name C for CBS and W for Warner Bros.

Mess. Not me just realizing this.

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

Weird how the president said that CW canceling their deal with Netflix a few years back would be a good thing but they lost a steady paycheck for new shows (Katy Keene/Nancy Drew/Kung Fu) which could have been Netflix hit shows ala Riverdale/All American and now they cancelled half their shows and sold their network

should had renewed the Netflix deal 

17 hours ago, Fifteen said:

Let's do a gofundme :clownny:

It worked for the Veronica Mars movie, so why not for iZombie too :clownny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.