• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frenchyisback

• Communion

• A Bomb

• ClashAndBurn

Yes, and the dinosaurs in Dem leadership are going to do nothing. Not one ******* thing. "It's so polarizing" "Do 'what' exactly" 

it's ok I'm trying to summon the meteor 

7 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Hurry please :jonny6:

Well, was nice seeing the USA land of the free, being what it was

no one will do Shiit to save it :toofunny3:

Maybe other countries should invade US to protect their democracy and their people and install new regime change the same way like how the US invaded other countries to protect their democracy and people! :flower:

Who are these people and why are they deciding on the country’s laws? Are they chosen by the people? I thought that’s how democracy works. Who are they representing and who made them kings?

Edited by dussel_06

A nightmare,  truly a nightmare :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Maybe other countries should invade US to protect their democracy and their people and install new regime change the same way like how the US invaded other countries to protect their democracy and people! :flower:

Please.  I will happily buy and supply guns to Canada if they would like to free my state from this tyranny.  

23 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

:lmao:

They are setting the stage for Trump to overturn the 2024 election. Good luck America.

52 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

:bibliahh:

At least someone is doing something 

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

pheromosa no not before scarlet and violet :jonny:

Meh. We all know they will be able to do this and no one will bat an eye. When it does happen people will be upset for 3 days then move on to the next thing. It's just how things work in 2022.

J9jhP70.gif

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

oop :mandown:

38 minutes ago, Katamari said:

pheromosa no not before scarlet and violet :jonny:

our celestial bodies can still enjoy it 

J9jhP70.gif

2 hours ago, TheFameCurse said:

Kamala to the rescue. 

LOL

Biden be like:

spongebob-patrick-star.gif

Just when you think it cannot keep getting any worse, it does. :gaycat6:

I think people are underestimating how serious this is, this will literally be worse than overturning Roe v Wade. This will ensure that the GOP grabs and hold onto power and even those of us in Blue states will suffer the consequences. 

8 hours ago, A Bomb said:

Yes, and the dinosaurs in Dem leadership are going to do nothing. Not one ******* thing. "It's so polarizing" "Do 'what' exactly" 

Thats why you all should be on the streets protesting. This country wasnt built on peaceful protests most countries werent. Camp out outside of the white house and demand change. Either we do or no one will. Politicians are useless and almost all of them are corrupt and bought for. 

3 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Thats why you all should be on the streets protesting. This country wasnt built on peaceful protests most countries werent. Camp out outside of the white house and demand change. Either we do or no one will. Politicians are useless and almost all of them are corrupt and bought for. 

We saw in 2020 the limitations on protests. Largest of US History and we got a guy who worked with segregation, and still gets giddy about those bigot’s decorum. Along with a cop who has literally kept an innocent man from being freed off death row.

Then there’s:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRdoneaK/?k=1

But maybe the optics of these white women on the streets will do the trick. I personally want targeted violence of these peoples places of work and leisure. They cannot be allowed to live in polite society while doing this. They at minimum have to be pariahs. Economic and targeted violence. Or maybe the wealthy Dem donors will urge politicians to do something, since they leverage their millions for policy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.