Putin: Western leaders look disgusting naked

Revolution

5b169d051ae66253008b48d9?width=1136&format=jpeg

Russian President Vladimir Putin shot back at Western leaders who mocked his athletic exploits, saying they would look “disgusting” if they tried to emulate his bare-torso appearances.

As they sat down for talks, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson jested that G7 leaders could take their clothes off to “show that we’re tougher than Putin” amid Russia-West tensions over Moscow’s military action in Ukraine.

Canadian premier Justin Trudeau joked that Western leaders could try to match Putin’s naked torso pictures with a “bare-chested horseback riding display,” one of his widely publicized athletic adventures.

Speaking to reporters, Putin retorted that, unlike him, Western leaders abuse alcohol and don’t do sports.

“I don’t know how they wanted to get undressed, above or below the waist,” he said. ”“But I think it would be a disgusting sight in any case.”

https://apnews.com/article/g-7-summit-russia-ukraine-putin-boris-johnson-justin-trudeau-6f900bb1c186cb69974b7d04f2e76c83

you really can’t make this **** up :deadbanana2:

I'm sure Mr. Sanchez doesn't :smitten:

La foto viral del pasado 'cachas' de Pedro Sánchez que hace suspirar a  Twitter

Anyway, this nuclear poisoned looking gremlin can't keep fuming. Hopefully Russia collapses so bad that he ends up getting the Mussolini treatment :WAP:

Edited by Cloudy

I would reject him on Grindr. That's how disgusting this "human being" is.

TrueBlood

Edited by TrueBlood

That ugly disgusting dwarf is definitely jealous of liberal king Justin Trudeau:jonny: 

Photos of shirtless new Canadian PM Justin Trudeau eclipse policy talk |  Stuff.co.nz

Macron's unbuttoned shirt begs the question: how low can you go? |  Financial Times

BoJo was hot when he was younger. 

Remarkable photos reveal Boris Johnson and his now famous contemporaries  partying in the 1980s | Daily Mail Online

Trudeau and Biden. 
Who's hotter: Young Justin Trudeau or young Joe Biden? | The Tylt

Edited by Brishka

17 minutes ago, Brishka said:

That ugly disgusting dwarf is definitely jealous of liberal king Justin Trudeau:jonny: 

Photos of shirtless new Canadian PM Justin Trudeau eclipse policy talk |  Stuff.co.nz

Macron's unbuttoned shirt begs the question: how low can you go? |  Financial Times

Remarkable photos reveal Boris Johnson and his now famous contemporaries  partying in the 1980s | Daily Mail Online

Trudeau and Biden. 
Who's hotter: Young Justin Trudeau or young Joe Biden? | The Tylt

Agree with everything except Biden. He’s not ugly but just bland looking and overall he did not age well whereas you can tell Justin will still look decent as he gets older and older.

As if he wasn’t the very definition of Ugly lmao 

This man always sounds like a Twitter troll account my God :deadbanana4:

47 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Love yourself sis

24 minutes ago, MaxxiPad said:

Love yourself sis

The Life of Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister Who Just Won Election

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.