Kit Connor: I'm finding that fashion can be used as a suit of armour

Genius1111

chile... I've seen enough with this 'look'

Clearly I've hit many white *** nerves in this forum, and are taking this personally. 

I guess now they know how it feels. 

Oh he his actually fit...

The body change between seasons will be interesting. Hope they start filming soon because one thing i loved about heartstopper is how the cast actually look like teenagers (Elite can't relate)

23 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

The body change between seasons will be interesting. Hope they start filming soon because one thing i loved about heartstopper is how the cast actually look like teenagers (Elite can't relate)

It's actually in the graphic novels that Nick is buff and much bigger than Charlie, cause he's a jock. He was already like this on S1 actually, I don't think he changed much.

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

he wont age well, let's me just say that and leave ezgif-4-a3fbf509ad.thumb.gif.dbf1d5cfe15

I was thinking the same thing. At 18 he's already looking 25+ lol. But maybe he'll surprise us. :deadbanana: 

He better stan Sara Bareilles’ song Armor :clap3:

Hope he gets a good stylist before he's turned into Styles 2.0 with clown outfits everywhere.

Came for kit from got

the amount of y'all who will write paragraphs defending white twinks on here who will never know you exist :swan:

Edited by SaintWest

On 6/30/2022 at 8:05 PM, Nicholai said:

Agree. He looks like a teen in season 1 and was much slimmer. He is getting buff now as he has been going to the gym acdg to an interview. But Nick is a rugby lad so being buff is in character still

On 6/30/2022 at 6:36 AM, Katamari said:

Came for kit from got

! We demand Kit Harington ass pics

On 6/30/2022 at 9:03 AM, sugarysunflower said:

It’s not so much an attack on him. But an attack on society AND the industry behind him who ALWAYS finds a boring plain white cis boy to plaster on the front of everything. When there are wayyyyy more talented and beautiful people

A for effort I suppose? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.