Kit Connor: I'm finding that fashion can be used as a suit of armour

Genius1111

How deep

I just wanna know who thought it was a good idea to put those giant buttons on a tank top for no reason :deadbanana4:

Edited by Fanta

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

I just wanna know who thought it was a good idea to put those giant buttons on a tank top for no reason :deadbanana4:

i just know they’re uncomfortable :deadbanana:

The way this site jumps on every single mediocre and tragic white tw*nk, no matter how young they are, it’s truly fascinating...

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

The way this site jumps on every single mediocre and tragic white tw*nk, no matter how young they are, it’s truly fascinating...

And then the rest of the forum chooses to attack said person for literally no reason. He's incredibly unproblematic and talented, so what's the point in attacking him?

OT: He's sweet, but I don't find his fashion game particularly strong. :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

And then the rest of the forum chooses to attack said person for literally no reason. He's incredibly unproblematic and talented, so what's the point in attacking him?

OT: He's sweet, but I don't find his fashion game particularly strong. :toofunny3:

It’s not so much an attack on him. But an attack on society AND the industry behind him who ALWAYS finds a boring plain white cis boy to plaster on the front of everything. When there are wayyyyy more talented and beautiful people from other backgrounds who should be given the spotlight. 

Demographics have changed with the times but the industry still doesn’t partake in that on the most part. 

4 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

It’s not so much an attack on him. But an attack on society AND the industry behind him who ALWAYS finds a boring plain white cis boy to plaster on the front of everything. When there are wayyyyy more talented and beautiful people from other backgrounds who should be given the spotlight. 

Demographics have changed with the times but the industry still doesn’t partake in that on the most part. 

Except when you call someone 'plain and boring' that is an attack on them. The argument you're making is 100% valid, but it can be made without attacking someone who hasn't done anything to warrant it.

Stand back old hags, this basic white pasty twink is for the Gen Zr's.

He's so cute :cooldown:

the way this is the ugliest outfit ive ever seen but i do like seeing him it

Kit-Connor-HEADER.jpg 

1 hour ago, sugarysunflower said:

You're not attacking him but in the same breath saying he isn't pretty or talented enough to be getting attention? Make it make sense. 

OT: Sure it's not an oustanding look but leave him alone honestly. He was an actual child less than 5 months ago and is experiencing real fame for the first time so sure he's not gonna a refined celebrity turning looks and giving outstanding interviews about things. If he's happy and feels good with what he's wearing, and if he's learning what he likes, then good for him. Nothing to drag. 

1 hour ago, sugarysunflower said:

But an attack on society AND the industry behind him who ALWAYS finds a boring plain white cis boy to plaster on the front of everything. When there are wayyyyy more talented and beautiful people from other backgrounds who should be given the spotlight.

Calm the **** down. People are allowed to be attracted to white men.

he wont age well, let's me just say that and leave ezgif-4-a3fbf509ad.thumb.gif.dbf1d5cfe15

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

The way it makes you SUFFER... :foxaylove3:

2 hours ago, sugarysunflower said:

You don't have to consume European media with native Europeans. No one is forcing this on you.

Anyway, I don't think he has much sense of style but you gotta start somewhere :chick1:

Edited by flower moon

And what exactly is he trying to protect...with that basic, shower-drain-stitched tank top, untailored jeans and clown shoes? :priceless:

Who??? N/A

Ugly fashions on this man, suits of armour sweeties….

Me when I had my emo phase

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

he wont age well, let's me just say that and leave ezgif-4-a3fbf509ad.thumb.gif.dbf1d5cfe15

Those pictures in the OP are already a major downgrade from his looks a few months ago in the series ezgif-4-a3fbf509ad.thumb.gif.dbf1d5cfe15

And of course his fashion sense is tragic. He's British. :sistrens:

The Kenzo look was slightly better on him but overall him and Joe got done dirty at PFW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.