Sugababes mobbed, shut down field at Glastonbury 2022

Inverted

The delusional Heidi fans in here :skull:

Siobhan is actually a vocally gifted singer, she's bringing back the street cred to the group. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• Espresso

• Raptus

• Inverted

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking into any Sugababes thread and seeing a Heidi discourse everytime makes me scream :bibliahh:

i saw them recently and wasn’t really that excited before, even tho i love a lot of their songs…. but the music sounds so great live and the crowd was going crazy so it was a 10/10 experience! 

12 hours ago, Espresso said:

Ugh, was gonna say Girls Aloud should follow and then remembered Sarah Harding :cries:

They can't perform without her? :huh: I mean it's inevitable that they'll reunite at some point. 

The way Glastonbury thought Sugababes reunion was going to be the same like any 90s/2000s UK groups who bring a handful of loyal fans but instead the girls got even more audience :jonny5:

Their comeback era is going to be HUGE i fear 

They would've been invited to the main stage if Heidi was there 

Less iconic line up less opportunities

19 hours ago, Khal said:

Petty, but it low-key annoys me when groups don't co-ordinate their outfits to some extent. Siobhan looks like she's performing at a different event :skull: 

it’s not petty, she looks ridiculous 

legends :jonnycat: I need Sugababes and FLO collab now!

18 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Heidi was the token card to help sell the group to the masses because she was a white blonde woman but Siobhan clears her vocally, let's be real.

Heidi can go back to Atomic Kitten.

That's exactly what Siobhan was too. She can even said herself she didn't understand why management pushed her to the lead spot. The Sugababes became better when she left and Mutya became lead with Keisha taking second lead and the token white girl in the background to appeal to the GP.

21 hours ago, prézli said:

Like, they're the biggest girl group of the UK since Spice Girls, why did they give them a small stage? :rip: While TLC got the main stage.

well tlc is bigger thats probably why

ot: werent they the secret set? 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

well tlc is bigger thats probably why

In the UK? Doubt so.

Siobhan’s power :clap3:

16 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

They can't perform without her? :huh: I mean it's inevitable that they'll reunite at some point. 

Of course! Not suggesting otherwise

:clap3:

Mutya Buena follows me on Instagram :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.