ATRLers who hide which girls they stan. Thoughts?

P.O.P

Some users here literally hide who they stan. 

No avatar

No sig

Username means nothing 

They are on ATRL so they CLEARLY have some favs. Why hide? Are they ashamed of their faves? Is it a cheap way to avoid counterattacks?

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

Cheap? Really? Sis, not everyone is able to handle being flamed for their opinions and that's perfectly fine, contrary to what you'll hear on here. It's not weakness, it's that many don't like being insulted over things they enjoy

They do engage in stan wars tho? Obviously personal attacks are crazy and unnecessary and if I can't even tell who you stan for... then what else? It is like throwing rocks and running away.

Are you bothered that some people don't base their entire identity around their fave?

1 minute ago, Nano said:

Are you bothered that some people don't base their entire identity around their fave?

Right!  Who gives a **** :rip: ppl are too nosy as is 

46 minutes ago, Nano said:

Is that what you understood? :bibliahh:

People come and drag other artists but you can't even respond or engage in regular stan back and forth with them. Hiding behind blank profiles and throwing rocks sounds like a personality to you? Perfect :bibliahh:

Edited by P.O.P

42 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Right!  Who gives a **** :rip: ppl are too nosy as is 

44 minutes ago, Nano said:

Exactly. Like nothing everything revolves around stanning. 

Here just to say that I don't stan Miley and I've barely listened to two of her albums (you'll have to guess!!) :gaycat6:

Some of us are just agents of chaos, deal with it.

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

They are on ATRL so they CLEARLY have some favs.

I understand the average ATRL user might find this shocking to hear but not everybody stans a particular artist

I like the fact I have no faves because it means people are forced to reply to my comments without deflecting to my stan list :gaycat:

It's annoying when people hide behind artists they don't stan to being others down I suppose but also I don't really care that much. I mean I'm mostly a Gaga stan on here but I have a Bkork avi (I do stan her too) just cos I love the video it's from. 

This just screams "whaaaa, this member didn't make it easy for me to drag them by openly stating who their fave is" :rip: 

1 hour ago, Nano said:

:cm:

1 hour ago, Filpo said:

Here just to say that I don't stan Miley and I've barely listened to two of her albums (you'll have to guess!!) :gaycat6:

Some of us are just agents of chaos, deal with it.

:rip: 

Reminds me of a brave user with a russian tennis player's family name

I hide with pop girls I stan in real life :gaycat6:

Everyone just sees me as a Machine Gun Kelly fan in real life And legit I get attacked tor that. :skull: imagine if they knew I stan some cringy pop girls.

Maybe it's because I use this website more for updates on new music? And not because I need everyone to know whose music I'm listening to all the time? 

I'm not ashamed to say I like some of the girlier pop girls, like Kim Petras or Ariana Grande. 

I also don't really have a "fave." I mean, I really dig PC artists like Charli XCX, Caroline Polachek, and SOPHIE (RIP), but it's more I like a few albums from this artist. A few albums from that artist. A few songs from this artist.

This was a really weird post.  

who cares

They don't owe anyone an explanation on such a matter. Not everybody is a stan anyways.

Not everybody who uses this site is a deranged stan, and this sites use is not only to engage in stan wars; thank god :rip:

I'm on ATRL because its the most active place with the most wide variety of discussions that isn't Reddit that I can go to to talk about music. Although I was a stan for an artist once upon a time, I'm no longer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.