Break My Soul earns the biggest US radio launch of the year

State of Grace.

:clap3: 

They better play it after the first 2 weeks.

Edited by State of Grace.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tshwark

• BnPac

• onewillowsilk

• Bears01

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is radio being so supportive of her now? Didn’t they try their hardest to ignore ‘Drunk In Love’ which was a huge hit on a huge album to boot (or am I wrong)? 

Most added on 6 formats omg :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Why is radio being so supportive of her now? Didn’t they try their hardest to ignore ‘Drunk In Love’ which was a huge hit on a huge album to boot (or am I wrong)? 

I feel like the whole world and the music scene is so much different post Covid :deadbanana: lots of interesting events this year 

7 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Legends and well respected artists are getting their flowers now. COVID changed the world and people wont wanna wait to enjoy life trying to be cool.

Latto bringing Mariah out the other night and giving her flowers.

The girls have fully been showing supp too: Katy, Megan, Zendaya, Gaga, NBA players, etc.

Payola

lets see where its at 2 weeks from now.

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Bitter, jobless, and friendless. Imagine being this obsessed with somebody who you will never meet in your life. Can’t relate :cm:

Just accept some people see right through the charade and propaganda.

6 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Just accept some people see right through the charade and propaganda.

Why do you care so much is the real question? Is it ruining your life? You could literally choose to ignore it, but you spend hours on here commenting on it. Don’t you think it’s a little….weird? Because to most people, it would be fyi 

18 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

It’s the type of record - dance music - DIL worked better on urban/rhythmic. 

Pop radio has been desperate for new blood

- this year has been stale :rip:

music execs are probably ready to support her again - she alienated a bunch with those tidal / hbo exclusives 

I think we should appreciate this moment of radio actually supporting a +40 year old woman’s music. It’s been years since we seen this (barring Sia, who is a real special exception). :clap3:

12 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Payola

lets see where its at 2 weeks from now.

It's payola if the song flopped without good numbers on anything other than the radios themselves or if you have a lot of audience with negative callouts (which means the audience doesn't want to hear the song).

If it's not those things, it's just a good comeback investment after years

8 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Why do you care so much is the real question? Is it ruining your life? You could literally choose to ignore it, but you spend hours on here commenting on it. Don’t you think it’s a little….weird? Because to most people, it would be fyi 

You are not OK, move on.

A black Woman. We just love to see it 

Just now, tshwark said:

You are not OK, move on.

Homie, you are posted up in every thread over an artist you hate commenting on them….what went wrong in your life to be an internet troll is the question for you :rip:

some members in this very thread are so pressed by the queen and make sure to comment on every thread about it how one cares about her these days

seems like you care enough though to be commenting on every new thread that pops up about it :deadbanana4:

Edited by kyliefever2002

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Homie, you are posted up in every thread over an artist you hate commenting on them….what went wrong in your life to be an internet troll is the question for you :rip:

Im splendid, it seems you can't tolerate other people's opinion, are you MAGA or something.

6 minutes ago, tshwark said:

You are not OK, move on.

Says the person perched in every Beyoncé related thread waiting to be “shady”. :foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Im splendid, it seems you can't tolerate other people's opinion, are you MAGA or something.

If you’re so “splendid”, you really should stop commenting on every thread related to an artist you don’t like, it’s hella weird to anybody with a functioning brain. If not creepy. 

5 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

If you’re so “splendid”, you really should stop commenting on every thread related to an artist you don’t like, it’s hella weird to anybody with a functioning brain. If not creepy. 

Well, we are not in Russia or North Korea, I find your authoritarian behavior rather creepy.

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

:rip: Me calling you a loser (which by every indication, you appear to be) doesn’t=authoritarian 

Then just move on, you are having a rough time.

Thinking Of You
57 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

You might need to go listen to a playlist of hits from that year. Drunk in Love did not fit in the musical landscape then. You had EDM and pop. That was it. :skull:

Super exciting, reception has been overwhelming, it's been a while we got such a radio friendly Beyoncé single!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.