Aly & AJ Cancel European Tour Over Italian Brunch

Boniqua

To our wonderful fans in Milan, Warsaw, Cologne, Zurich, Vienna, Berlin, Hamburg, Oslo, Malmo, Stockholm, Antwerp, & Copenhagen ...

We are so sorry we aren't able to reschedule the shows in your city for later this year. :( We will do everything we can to get to you as soon as possible! You all know how much we love to travel abroad, so this truly breaks our heart. One day soon we will bring you A Touch of the Beat & much more.

All our love,
Aly & AJ

After postponing the tour only 3 weeks in advance, giving fans the wrong timeframe for a new date announcement five times, and making them wait a total of five months, Aly & AJ have canceled three-fifths of their European tour with an expertly curated photo of a heartfelt note from a Venetian restaurant while vacationing in Italy.

And new dates have still not been provided. ?

Fine. I was planning to go to Vienna, but I said eh, no. Karma.

Posting this announcement while they are on vacation in Europe is so messy. :rip:  

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

they have enough fans to tour europe?

They've got a dedicated (albeit quite small) fanbase, but yeah they can tour some small venues overseas :jamming:

Eric church tease 

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This is so rude. At least fake that you caught COVID or something. :deadbanana2:

I do think they genuinely tried to reschedule the venues but weren't able to, but maybe I'm just being too optimistic 

Why did they think writing the announcement on a fancy piece of paper while eating out in Italy was the way to do it :deadbanana2:

Oh wow, that's sad!

But genuine question what are the venues like? I didn't know they could tour the USA let alone Europe :ohwow:

51 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not the OP getting rid of their Aly and Aj avatar. :skull:

I don't know what you're talking about. :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

This is so rude. At least fake that you caught COVID or something. :deadbanana2:

They already caught COVID on this tour by having poor protocols in place. Only masking themselves and distancing for the M&Gs but then them and their team running willy nilly around the venues maskless. :sistrens:

4 minutes ago, Right Now said:

What even caused all these delays and eventual cancellation?! 

They delayed because of the state of COVID in European countries in January. The varying degrees of restrictions made things difficult and safety was at stake. Cancellation after 5 months is being blamed on scheduling nightmares but they booked a whole tour in North America with Ben Platt in between. :sistrens:

They have enough income to go on vacations? :clap3:

Notes App who? :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.