Iggy gives shout out to CharliXCX

SmittenCake

There's been speculation, made out of thin air, that the two queens of art and music have had lowkey beef. Iggy squashes this rumor as she gives Miss XCX a shoutout! 

last year she celebrated her birthday by blasting VROOM VROOM

to be honest I don't think the beef ever existed, perhaps they just never clicked and the collaboration, as we all know, was pushed by their labels.

2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

to be honest I don't think the beef ever existed, perhaps they just never clicked and the collaboration, as we all know, was pushed by their labels.

Last thing I heard from CharliXCX, in regards to Iggy, was that she loved the video and song for Mo Bounce. :p 

also came across this cute video the other day

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

Who doesn't love Charli XCX?

azealia banks 

I never heard about this rumor of them having beef before lol. I think it was probably just media fodder,  seems like there’s always “beef” whenever Iggy collabs with a female. 

30 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

I never heard about this rumor of them having beef before lol. I think it was probably just media fodder,  seems like there’s always “beef” whenever Iggy collabs with a female. 

i think it was stemming from charli being friends with azealia and iggy at the time but idk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.