NYPD show commitment to tackling serious crime... arrest & assault subway jazz DJ

Communion

sad and concerning :biblio:

that man has been spreading joy in that subway station since I moved here in 2019. NYPD is the single largest piece of sh*t organization on earth.

This is the same police department the Democrat city council has worked in tandem with republicans to massively increase funding to ($6.5 billion annually - more than the annual Ukraine military budget prior to 2022), while cutting spending for schools, healthcare, social services to benefit the homeless, etc.

The city’s crumbling infrastructure and skyrocketing costs of living speak for themselves. 

i see him in that station all the time and he's so kind and warm. felt so much impotent anger watching him degraded and hurt like that when i saw this earlier. 

Edited by teresaguidice

Aren’t there criminals they could be arresting instead?? Why arrest a subway musician? Power hungry assholes

I mean he's not meant to perform there in the first place 

Serving the 1920s/30s

Repulsive, but wbk. 

At this point, I can't tell if NYPD or LAPD is worse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.