Supreme Court decides separation of church and state is 'eh'

slik

Handmaid’s Tale can officially be cancelled now, or else re-established as the reality TV genre! :heart2:

The context here is iffy. This guy is constantly tweeting out sensationalist headlines to get people upset.

Petitioner Joseph Kennedy lost his job as a high school football coach in the Bremerton School District after he knelt at midfield after games to offer a quiet personal prayer. Mr. Kennedy sued in federal court, alleging that the District’s actions violated the First Amendment’s Free Speech and Free Exercise Clauses. He also moved for a preliminary injunction requiring the District to reinstate him. The District Court denied that motion, and the Ninth Circuit affirmed. After the parties

I hate religion, but I also don't see the big deal here. He wasn't forcing anyone else to pray, he chose to pray on his own? Unless I'm missing something, the court's ruling here makes sense.

Welcome to hell to anyone who isn’t a Christian white heterosexual male. 

with this decision I have not doubt gay marriage and the sodomy law ban and the access to contraceptives are definitely going to be overturned. 

**** everyone who voted for trump **** the American political system and **** the two party system.

3 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

with this decision I have not doubt gay marriage and the sodomy law ban and the access to contraceptives are definitely going to be overturned. 

**** everyone who voted for trump **** the American political system and **** the two party system.

Yes, those will be overturned and "returned to the states". That is obvious at this point... but a lawsuit has to be brought and make its way to SCOTUS first. It'll take a while, but it'll get there.

But you're wrong about the last part. The two-party system didn't cause this, Republicans did. This would not be happening had HRC won in 2016. I'm not sure why ya'll are so obsessed with blaming everyone but the Republicans.

6 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

Screaming, so will they'll be inspecting those bussies if there is such a law? Whats a normal size even? :deadbanana2:

This decision confirmes it the United States is now a Christian Theocracy.

8 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

The context here is iffy. This guy is constantly tweeting out sensationalist headlines to get people upset.

I hate religion, but I also don't see the big deal here. He wasn't forcing anyone else to pray, he chose to pray on his own? Unless I'm missing something, the court's ruling here makes sense.

No it doesn't.

I suppose this will also apply to Muslims and other religious groups, and Satan worshipers of course. 

5 minutes ago, commander said:

I suppose this will also apply to Muslims and other religious groups, and Satan worshipers of course. 

Oop :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator

We as a country don’t protest and attack Christianity enough, honestly. 

And the theocracy begins

we need to fight and defeat the christian god

3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

We as a country don’t protest and attack Christianity enough, honestly. 

It's time to lift the ban on making god/jesus jokes on ATRL :thing: 

It's our constitutional right, I'm sure even Demicrats and REP[TV]ublicans would agree on this, the forum that Britney army built and the forum gays deserve it, we have nothing to lose but our kink at pride parade chains

1570871982_ViolaDavis-Michelle.thumb.gif.917ccb5657d34a804b9a69ba435b2e15.gif

I’m sure slavery will be allowed soon. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

I’m sure slavery will be allowed soon. 

Slavery was never actually abolished. Prison populations are still fair game for being enslaved as per the 13th amendment. 

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

Slavery was never actually abolished. Prison populations are still fair game for being enslaved as per the 13th amendment. 

I didn’t know this. Sometimes it’s better to stay ignorant about some matters because it only adds frustration. Especially when you just can’t do a damn about it. 

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Why are Christians always up in everyone's business?

BYRv.gif

Christianity is literally the Karen of religions. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.