Poll: Biden now polls worst amongst young people than any other demographic

Communion

This data is hard to make any hard conclusions.

Young people are becoming slightly more fiscally conservative but more socially liberal. The 20% support doesn't mean 80% are not democrats - it just means they aren't happy with what's happening in the country and biden becomes the target. Biden has no impact on the SCOTUS ruling for Roe v Wade but polling will reflect people's general feelings towards the country.

I don't know much more of what Biden can do with the current legislature issues in the Senate. I support him and will support him in 2024 - but do hope someone else runs.

35 minutes ago, Nano said:

Bruh, there are 50 million members of the Democratic Party. The US population is 330M.

Yes but about 220 million people actually voted in 2021.  DNC and GOP have both about 28% of the population, the rest are independents.  

38 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Could just be the specific sample they selected from. It's not like they're polling every single American in the country.

Also 80% of Democrats coming out to 33% of the country doesn't seem that far off anyway. Less people will be identifying as Democrats at a time where they're perceived as royal screwups, tbh.

You're actually right, 40% of the US is registered as independent/not affiliated with any party, and it seems like this was more of a "which party do you think you align to and do you approve y/n?" rather than "What party are you registered with and do you approve y/n?"

What I'm seeing is that almost all independent voters disapprove of Biden, a majority of Dems support Biden, and almost all Republicans disapprove.  I still find it hard to believe that the under 35 population Dems makes up maybe a quarter of people who identify as Democrat.  I feel like I'm probably not seeing something, but yea I wouldn't dispute a majority of young Dems not approving of him.  Feel free to ignore this.

...80% of Democrats approving :deadbanana2:

They're literally the helicopter mom of America who force their children to go somewhere they don't want to and constantly bombard them with "OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THAT, THIS IS SO FUN? AIN'T THAT FUN, MARY? YOU'RE HAVING SUCH A BLAST!!!!" in order to gaslight them :rip: 

Literally nobody likes him. :ahh: He's worse than Trump, but at least Trump had a cult worshipping him.

6 hours ago, Bloo said:

oof

im just fearing what the next president will be

reminds me of my country's situation

can Bernie comeback?

Edited by Rev8

Does this mean Biden is going to bomb hard his next release?

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

oof

im just fearing what the next president will be

reminds me of my country's situation

can Bernie comeback?

Not Bernie AGAIN, give it up :rip: 

He’s too old and flopped twice already.

They need a fresh face like Obama was to inspire voters, enough of these old men. 

34 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Not Bernie AGAIN, give it up :rip: 

He’s too old and flopped twice already.

They need a fresh face like Obama was to inspire voters, enough of these old men. 

Am not too much into American politics, but who would U suggest? :rip:

he is the one person who has the best beliefs out of the most popular candidates lmao

+there was a reason he "flopped"

31 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Am not too much into American politics, but who would U suggest? :rip:

he is the one person who has the best beliefs out of the most popular candidates lmao

+there was a reason he "flopped"

He would’ve been better than Biden but the facts remain that he will be 83 in 2024, was given 2 chances and flopped both time. The last thing the Dems need is for him to run again. :toofunny3: 

A Republican is likely winning in 2024 anyway but Dems need a strong young likeable progressive that people will actually want to vote for, not sure who that is though. 

6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

He would’ve been better than Biden but the facts remain that he will be 83 in 2024, was given 2 chances and flopped both time. The last thing the Dems need is for him to run again. :toofunny3: 

A Republican is likely winning in 2024 anyway but Dems need a strong young likeable progressive that people will actually want to vote for, not sure who that is though. 

I mean I am not against what u saying about the young person

but Bernie was up against bigger democratic peeps who were pushed much more :michael: obviously he would've lost

feels like u got more of a personal agenda towards him if anything

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

but Bernie was up against bigger democratic peeps who were pushed much more :michael: obviously he would've lost

There have been many progressive candidates that have won their elections despite their opponents being pushed more. If Bernie was that popular he should’ve won the vote period but he didn’t.

I have no agenda against him and would’ve voted for him over Biden but it’s time to step beating a dead horse and move on. He’s far too old now, that’s the point. 

44 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

He can't name any because there are largely none. Bernie was and still is by far the most (and modt popular) progressive voice in US politics and Democrats that people are defending attacked.him to prevent their corporate money from drying up. 

Maybe someone like John Fetterman has the same gusto and anti-estsblisjmejt energy in much less shades but the Democrats are already trying to stop him from entering the senate. 

12 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

And

-Icarus

And

-Kassi

And

-piekun

And

-Bethenny Frankel

And so on and so forth. SO many libs that are so sure that things will work out in their favor exactly like 2020 when COVID is already over (as a talking point, it's still killing hundreds every day though, but that's inconvenient for Biden to think about), inflation/gas prices are soaring, a Fed-induced recession is about to send millions of people out of work (and neolibs be like, do you know how LITTLE 6% unemployment is? that's fantastic!), and Biden is going to have to fend off impeachment instead of actually accomplishing anything for the next two years. Like... how can they possibly think that 2024 is going to be good to them? At all?!

Yup. I really hope he doesn't run for a second term. He's already caused (and is still creating) a lot of irreversible damage. Both domestically and intentionally. He was always the worst choice from day one. We told them that but they didn't want to listen. And now look where we are and where we are headed as a country. A country that's caving in on itself with every new day. He's just continuing where Trump left off, basically.  :deadbanana4:

Accurate. I don't know anyone that likes this man :rip:

I really think young people are not gonna vote in 2024. I mean what has the Democratic party done for us? $15 federal minimum wage? No. Student loan forgiveness? No. Codifying Roe? No. Healthcare reform? No. I mean... what have the Dems done in the last two years besides continue Trump policies and further contribute to the rot and decay of our democracy? Why even vote when they are never any results. There isn't even a progressive voice out there that can lead the left anymore now that Bernie is too old, so we're really in for some true hell for at least 4-8 more years.

John Fetterman is the best option for the Democratic Party going forward which is really saddening given his relative pro-Israel stance. His 'gusto' has appeal to independents and democrats alike. Shame he is chained to the shackles of the Democratic party.

Edited by Kitty Kat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.