Chris Brown goes #1 on Apple Music

Jay T

It’s a good album too , so deserves 

Edited by Jay T

None of the “hate” Chris gets is relevant in the real world. He has a stable core fanbase that continues to support him. 

No amount of fake outrage from ATRL/Twitter users is gonna change that. 

Misogyny hitting a grand slam today it seems

9 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

None of the “hate” Chris gets is relevant in the real world. He has a stable core fanbase that continues to support him. 

The first part is true.

The second part is false. It’s not “fake” outrage. It’s perfectly sesnsible for people not to want to support people that have abused woman.

Ok? Morgan Wallen and Justin Bieber are commercially successful 

we’ve established trash men don’t face any backlash. 

22 minutes ago, Jaay said:

The first part is true.

The second part is false. It’s not “fake” outrage. It’s perfectly sesnsible for people not to want to support people that have abused woman.

Which happened 13 years ago and both parties have since moved on. I don’t even understand the point in bringing it up anymore. If anything bring up the other stupid stuff he’s done at least. 

6 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Which happened 13 years ago and both parties have since moved on. I don’t even understand the point in bringing it up anymore. If anything bring up the other stupid stuff he’s done at least. 

There have been receipts of him being abusive in the last few years too. Not you trying to downplay his victims experiences only because he's 'hot and cool' :rip:

6 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

There have been receipts of him being abusive in the last few years too. Not you trying to downplay his victims experiences only because he's 'hot and cool' :rip:

The person said woman, which is singular. Meaning one woman. Who is Rihanna. I’m not talking about anything else. He’s been “hot and cool” for years now. That’s old news, just like these abuse allegations. :skull: 

I don’t even care for Chris but damn y’all need to find a new hobby and get over him already. 

15 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

The person said woman, which is singular. Meaning one woman. Who is Rihanna. I’m not talking about anything else. He’s been “hot and cool” for years now. That’s old news, just like these abuse allegations. :skull: 

I don’t even care for Chris but damn y’all need to find a new hobby and get over him already. 

he has a whole 10+ year timeline of abuse since the rihanna incident. not you acting like that was a one time and we should all get over it :skull: + that article doesn't even mention what he did to karruche.

chris brown is such a trash man and just because people decide to ignore the multiple times he's abused women just because they like his music doesn't mean that those of us who hold him accountable are "faking" our outrage

33 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

That could all be true. I’m just saying that it’s not “fake” outrage if people don’t want to support a man that’s been proven to be an abuser to a woman. 

He really has a strong support from his fanbase and GP :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Jay-El said:

it’s not even a core fan base thing, if you look at the comments on the shade room you’ll literally never see even one that’s negative. people just don’t care

it’s kinda sad but it is what it is :beatfreak:

Better than expected, wonder how many units is going to debut with.

1 hour ago, Jay-El said:

Look at her police photo after the attack again.. And I'm saying attack cause it looked like a wild animal's doing. 

The fact that she forgiven him doesnt take away from the fact that he's a monster 

Tun

OT: ew

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

2 hours ago, Jay-El said:

In the US 

58 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Look at her police photo after the attack again.. And I'm saying attack cause it looked like a wild animal's doing. 

The fact that she forgiven him doesnt take away from the fact that he's a monster 

Tun

OT: ew

He’s a monster that’s currently smashing. What else? :skull: 

1 hour ago, Jay-El said:

So there is nothing fake with people being appalled by the said monster.

I mean even Charles Manson had an impressing fanbase. **** will always attract flies.

Edited by ToMmY

5 hours ago, Jay-El said:

yeah it’s just not a thing IRL which really shows how niche and small the internet/social media is tbh 

Disgusting.

Not surprised or impressed. Chris is awful and the industry has been coddling and pushing him on urban radio. 

5 hours ago, Jay-El said:

It hasn't been only Rihanna. As I said, you're just trying to silence several victims, which is awful :biblio:

3 hours ago, Jay-El said:

What else? He deserves the lashings. It's not 'fake outrage' as you were saying :rip:

I don’t care if he’s smashing or not but since when not wanting to support a women beater, colorist, transphobic, and harasser is fake outrage  :bibliahh: there’s one user who drags Nicki for collaborating with problematic artists is now dragging people for not supporting Chris  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.