Roe V. Wade 50-year landmark overturned by SCOTUS 6-3

midnightdawn

If he won't take the necessary steps to protect women he definitely won't take the necessary steps to protect LGBTQ when they come for us next.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• John Slayne

• Literature

• A Bomb

3 hours ago, Robert said:

He could but instead he’ll just say he see’s them and stands with them all while insisting the economy is better than ever while people choose between gas and food.

Well that way the dems could use womens rights as a bargaining chip

19 minutes ago, slik said:

If he won't take the necessary steps to protect women he definitely won't take the necessary steps to protect LGBTQ when they come for us next.

You want us to vote for ******* what??? For what? They refuse the options they currently have before them

8 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Those are just a minority of the people who get abortions, and in those cases there should really be some ways to help them with the pregnancy and adoption if they want to, because even in those cases, the child still has the right to live and is innocent of his parent being a rapist.

Ending innocent lifes is not a right.

So not only you want women to go through the physical and mental pain and issues of rape that will carry on her entire life, you want her as well to carry the cells for 9 full months on her body, and go through hard experience with pregnancy while she's suffering from rape effects, then deliver the child that will always remind her of her rapist, and provide everything for the child with full love and attention?????? You really THINK this will happen? And magically the women will be alright, happy and healthy? And will have all the money to do all of this? You ******* sick.

Amazing seeing the ''far left'' (or really just 70s style Euro social democrats) giving Biden a lot of actual pragmatic ''compromise'' solutions to this stupid ban but radio silence. I thought his branch were the ''grown ups'' with workable plans for situations like this.

7 hours ago, slik said:

Nope. Absolutely not. We're even more "politically inconvenient," and that's just how it is. That's why Hakeem Jeffries threw us under the bus almost immediately as soon as the groomer rhetoric started.

:clap3:

On 6/25/2022 at 12:42 PM, Witnessuss said:

How about the young victims of rape and incest? are they basically asking for it?

The easy way out is to add an exemption clause for victims of rape to get an abortion legally.

Then all problems are solved. 

3 minutes ago, matthew1990 said:

The easy way out is to add an exemption clause for victims of rape to get an abortion legally.

If you believe fetus is a person/human/whatever then why are you agreeing for a person to be killed on whatever circumstances? There are no circumstances that justify killing an already born person. Are you really for abortion then or you just really want to police womens bodies?

On 6/24/2022 at 11:23 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Great news :clap3:

You are absolutely vile and I hope karma gets you. 

14 hours ago, A Bomb said:

I do not believe you have a right to exist in any society tbh

Because you believe your feelings are above the bodily autonomy of people. You believe your emotions outweigh the right to ******* privacy. Head is empty, and still no room for thoughts 

all of this. that user :deadbanana4: I cannot sis :clown:

1 hour ago, Pop said:

You are absolutely vile and I hope karma gets you. 

this

4 hours ago, matthew1990 said:

The states that are banning abortions are absolutely NOT allowing exemptions. What reality are you living in? :deadbanana4:

Humanity is doomed. This is so heartbreaking and will only give more power to MEN to do what they want with women's bodies I'm disgusted how can this happen in this day and age HOW

The president does not hold as much actual power as people think

On 6/24/2022 at 9:31 AM, Patient Zero said:

Isn’t Biden supposed to be “the world’s most powerful man”? 

Why can’t he just nuke this decision. 

America’s political system is so bad. 

USA, first world country, the land of freedom, turning into Gilead :toofunny3:

Everyone who supports this shouldn't have a right to be alive.

I received the email from Nancy Pelosi/ DNC asking for donations and I immediately unsubscribed from that ****. The democrats had yearS & multiple opportunities to codify abortion & protect it federally but they chose not to. They got too comfortable not upholding their end of the stick and now women are the ones losing their rights smh :shakeno:

Edited by Raver

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, Raver said:

I received the email from Nancy Pelosi/ DNC asking for donations and I immediately unsubscribed from that ****. The democrats had yearS & multiple opportunities to codify abortion & protect it federally but they chose not to. They got too comfortable not upholding their end of the stick and now women are the ones losing their rights smh :shakeno:

I got this as a text message from her (I didn't even know I subscribed to Nancy texts at one point I never get any) and immediately unsubscribed too.  Nancy was literally fighting for an anti-choice Democrat to keep his seat over a pro-choice progressive a month ago, she can't turn around and pretend to be hurt now.  

17 hours ago, C-Amber said:

So not only you want women to go through the physical and mental pain and issues of rape that will carry on her entire life, you want her as well to carry the cells for 9 full months on her body, and go through hard experience with pregnancy while she's suffering from rape effects, then deliver the child that will always remind her of her rapist, and provide everything for the child with full love and attention?????? You really THINK this will happen? And magically the women will be alright, happy and healthy? And will have all the money to do all of this? You ******* sick.

I don't WANT them to go through pain, I really believe they should get all the possible medical and physical assitance so their pregnancies go in the best way possible and after the prengancy as well offer for government support or help to get them into adoption programs, etc. I don't believe women are in any case guilty of what's hapenning to them, but the child is not guilty either and it's life shouldn't be ended just like that. 

20 hours ago, A Bomb said:

I do not believe you have a right to exist in any society tbh

Because you believe your feelings are above the bodily autonomy of people. You believe your emotions outweigh the right to ******* privacy. Head is empty, and still no room for thoughts 

I believe everyone should have autonomy to do whatever they want AS LONG AS THOSE DECISIONS DON'T AFFECT OTHER HUMAN BEINGS.

On 6/25/2022 at 12:09 AM, AlanRickman1946 said:

What about the Hyde law though, doesn’t that prevent the federal government from using funds for abortion or anything to do with it? Not arguing I could be wrong just wondering if anyone else out there knows? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Loco said:

after the prengancy as well offer for government support or help to get them into adoption programs, etc.

GOOD ******* LUCK :bibliahh: our government doesn't do **** for us now- you really think republicans are going to consider or allow those kind of programs to proceed?

As soon as that baby is born: they. do. not. care. They won't even pass stricter guns laws after the recent school shooting that killed those innocent school children :rip: like the delusion

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

GOOD ******* LUCK :bibliahh: our government doesn't do **** for us now- you really think republicans are going to consider or allow those kind of programs to proceed?

As soon as that baby is born: they. do. not. care. They won't even pass sticker guns laws after the recent school shooting that killed those innocent school children :rip: like the delusion

Of course I know banning abortion is not the only thing to ensure kids get healthy lifes, it's just the first step, but yeah, I know the government is trash and they should really do much more than that. I agree those kind of programs are really necessary, as well as regulation of gun laws, etc. there's just so much more that needs to be done.

1 hour ago, Mr. Loco said:

I believe everyone should have autonomy to do whatever they want AS LONG AS THOSE DECISIONS DON'T AFFECT OTHER HUMAN BEINGS.

Well, a foetus growing inside of another person *affects* that human being, so what is your point? The foetus has no right to use someone's body against their consent. 

Your decision not to donate your kidney affects people waiting for a transplant, but nobody's forcing you to give up your kidney, are they? That's because bodily autonomy is a basic human right and trumps even other people's right to life. Even if foetus is a person, it is not entitled to use gestator's body to sustain itself. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.