TikToker exposes Imagine Dragons

Jotham

Now do almost every other big act these days. "Rags to riches" stories aren't a real thing anymore. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Cutthroat

• Fetish for MiMi

• Sharapov

25 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

All artists do this lol, Lana saying that she was living in an abandoned apartment with no amenities, Halsey saying she was homeless, Taylor saying that she grew up in a normal middle class family, etc etc. Its a trick to seem relatable. 

:deadbanana2:The ACCURACY

the backfire

i wonder how many hours he wasted to make that :skull:

it feels like he’s only so mad about the self made “myth” cause he never got made period nn cause what is that shjt song in his bio

I checked out when he insinuated that $1k per month was a successful situation assuming that all 5 live together. :deadbanana2:

It’s Time is the song that really put them on the map so him saying they became an overnight success with Radioactive kind of hurts the credibility of everything else that follows.

Does anyone actually believe that most artists are self-made?

nnnn y'alls reactions are sending me. talk about overblowing something :rip:

all he said was imagine dragons were sold by a rag-to-riches origin story that wasn't true. he wasn't saying it was bad or anything :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Who cares, the singer is hot and an ally

Tea! This fool wasting time and energy making this useless tiktok. 

Drag them

The way Tinashe is the only humble artist in the world at this point

All of that to say his family works in entertainment law :toofunny2:

The definition of go touch grass

I've never understood why people make such a big deal out of a music artist not being "self made". Like... welcome to the music industry?? How dumb do you have to be to not realize that 99.9% of the people who blow up on major record labels had some sort of pre-existing connection or bumped into the right person at the right time :deadbanana:

Dan Reynolds is an ally and extremely unproblematic, imagine thinking you did something by trying to "expose" him for this :toofunny2:

Mmmmm sooo???

I mean H.e.r. Debut looks more fishy lol I adore her but even Billie Eilish her debut was perfectly planed 

5 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

All artists do this lol, Lana saying that she was living in an abandoned apartment with no amenities, Halsey saying she was homeless, Taylor saying that she grew up in a normal middle class family, etc etc. Its a trick to seem relatable. 

i can vouch for Lana living in an apartment that looked like a crackden w her sister, years ago one of her ex bandmates from her lizzy days sent me a roll of film shots she’d asked him to develop and it was filled with photos of the apartment & her bedroom walls etc . now whether or not she /had/to live there or chose it for the ‘aesthetic’ is a different story

And what is the point of this "expose"?

I'm pretty sure in any kind of job you need some kind of connection to succeed and progress fast. Nothing new.

And good for them, they still worked hard to be where they are now.

most artists came from a well connected family/wealth/nepotism :rip: 

8 hours ago, May said:

no offence but.. Who cares about imagine dragons enough to go through this amount of research on them

you do realize they're bigger than any pop girl?

7 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Lana was living in a trailer park, who know where else she lived :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.