Best smelling mens body wash?

plasticboy

in the market for something that makes me smell expensive and amazing? what do you bougie gays suggest? serious only :WAP:

Nivea MEN Energizing body wash with mint (old formula)

I personally prefer the smell of musky men, like when they finish their gym routine and you wait until they go to the shower to steal their clothes, you go to the closest bathroom stall and you take a whiff of their sweaty shirt, their used underwear (which has pre-coom stains on it) and can only fantasize about what it would be like to be holding him in your arms, to be on top of him, to be under him, and all the different positions that a man can imagine, but then you hear that he comes out of the shower and notices that someone stole his clothes, you begin to panic, but at the same time you're even more turned on than before, someone tells the guy that he saw you taking his clothes and going to the bathroom stall, and you know that it's over, he comes to where all the bathroom stalls are and begins to check one for one like you're both in a horror movie and he's a serial killer looking for you (you're in the last stall), and when he finally finds you the only thing that comes out of his mouth is "what the **** man?", he calls the gym receptionist, who calls the police, and they arrest you and scort you out of the gym like you're a dangerous criminal, but the only crime that you committed was loving someone unconditionally, and at the end of the day it was all worth it because you got to take that glorious whiff of a man, a REAL MUSKY MAN.

Spoiler

1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I personally prefer the smell of musky men, like when they finish their gym routine and you wait until they go to the shower to steal their clothes, you go to the closest bathroom stall and you take a whiff of their sweaty shirt, their used underwear (which has pre-coom stains on it) and can only fantasize about what it would be like to be holding him in your arms, to be on top of him, to be under him, and all the different positions that a man can imagine, but then you hear that he comes out of the shower and notices that someone stole his clothes, you begin to panic, but at the same time you're even more turned on than before, someone tells the guy that he saw you taking his clothes and going to the bathroom stall, and you know that it's over, he comes to where all the bathroom stalls are and begins to check one for one like you're both in a horror movie and he's a serial killer looking for you (you're in the last stall), and when he finally finds you the only thing that comes out of his mouth is "what the **** man?", he calls the gym receptionist, who calls the police, and they arrest you and scort you out of the gym like you're a dangerous criminal, but the only crime that you committed was loving someone unconditionally, and at the end of the day it was all worth it because you got to take that glorious whiff of a man, a REAL MUSKY MAN.

Hide contents

Talking from an experience? 

11 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Talking from an experience? 

I would never do something like that, it's just a thought that I had :gaycat1:

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reveal hidden contents

Are you okay? :deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reveal hidden contents

:rip:

A real man never uses those kinds of products. The natural musky scent of a man 4-5 hours post his shower >>> (im only talking about hot muscular fit guys btw) 

Edited by Mohit

Idk I'm allergic to fragrance and most men hygiene products are way too irritating for my nose

Amazon.com: Britney Spears Fantasy Gel de Ducha para mujer, 1.7 onzas :  Belleza y Cuidado Personal

42 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gooooorl SAME

9Yk8K1U.gif

Edited by TheFameCurse

do people actually use body wash?

i just use expensive bar soap and then moisturize after :foxaylove3:

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seek help

Y0996472_C099600670_E01_GHC.jpg?sw=715&sh=773&sm=fit&imwidth=300

It's a recession girl just rub the excess shampoo all body after you wash your hair

I personally prefer bar soap instead of body wash. Body wash leaves alot of mess 

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Noir from bath and body :fan:

This is really good and Champion.

This right here hits different though.

gucci-mens-guilty-pour-homme-shower-gel-

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reveal hidden contents

ngl this wasnt how what i expected to happen next:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

I use this one and people love it. :jonny:

GUEST_bb17becc-a0a1-446a-8d55-f8a21feb6a

hmm bookmarked :nicole2:

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reveal hidden contents

6/10 he should have hate crimed you with his cock

1 hour ago, TheShowoff said:

This is really good and Champion.

This right here hits different though.

gucci-mens-guilty-pour-homme-shower-gel-

Let me save this for later. :foxaylove2:

I wash myself with my favorite, which is a mixture of Old Spice Swagger, Dove Deep Clean, and Teakwood from Bath and Body Works.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.