The USA is becoming a Christo-fascist regime - is regime change now necessary?

Communion

Which country should intervene and help bring democracy to America? Which one of the world's leaders will step-up and save America from the illegitimate Democratic and Republican parties, the main leading parties of the puppet government for narco-oligarchs and oil billionaires? :celestial5:

Edited by Communion

more likely is the country splits into at least two parts imo. I just don't see a way that any one government will make everyone happy

communion girl, all these doom and gloom threads, you need to get out more, touch grass or sumn :deadbanana4:

Edited by WildAmerican

And yet they think they're superior to other countries around the world dominated by "terrorist" religions, as they call it. lmfao. 

it's the ebb and flow of things.

we become "liberal" for an era, then swing back to conservative, then back to liberal. it's the way of life.

Religion is a disgusting disease, be ready to lose your freedom.

is Gilead really coming? Or am I crazy? This is where I am at 

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

communion girl, all these doom and gloom threads, you need to get out more, touch grass or sumn :deadbanana4:

nnnnnn right :deadbanana: when your hobby is fearmongering 

Everyone saying he is fear-mongering yet abortion is on the cusp of being banned after nearly 50 years :rip:  No country is powerful enough to challenge the US, change needs to be internal but with a regurgitated corpse like Biden at the head, there will never be true change.

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

And yet they think they're superior to other countries around the world dominated by "terrorist" religions, as they call it. lmfao. 

Has the US ever been that liberal though? Even under the most liberal governments there’s an extremely low minimum wage, no guaranteed paid vacation, no healthcare, almost no gun control etc. This is very alien to the rest of the developed world. There’s a lot of benefits to being in the US too ofc but both the main parties are right wing by most standards.

6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

3 hours ago, Jagger said:

58 minutes ago, Robert said:

Everyone saying he is fear-mongering yet abortion is on the cusp of being banned after nearly 50 years :rip:  

Right? The girlies love musing over what foreign countries need to be invaded and toppled but Western exceptionalism stops them from being able to see that a country they've placed highly in their head has defaulted to a failed state. :lakitu:

This is not fear mongering at all. Do you not see what is happening. Also the released an opinion the US needs to revisit gay marriage, contraceptive use, and sexual privacy. That is a Christo-fascist regime forcing it’s beliefs on you lmao

It's actually terrifying how this thread has aged. In less than 24 hours, after its posting, Roe v. Wade got overturned. :mazen: SCOTUS is full of twisted people.

Edited by Jotham

20 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

17 hours ago, Jagger said:

These comments did not age well.

15 hours ago, Communion said:

Right? The girlies love musing over what foreign countries need to be invaded and toppled but Western exceptionalism stops them from being able to see that a country they've placed highly in their head has defaulted to a failed state. :lakitu:

Huh? *who said that gif* 

I was just pointing out that all you do is post negative news threads. Although after the RVW thing, I do have to say this thread is definitely warranted now :deadbanana: so my apologies for dragging you 

22 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

19 hours ago, Jagger said:

the first thing i thought when i woke up and saw the news this morning was how these comments would age like MILK:bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

Huh? *who said that gif* 

I was just pointing out that all you do is post negative news threads. Although after the RVW thing, I do have to say this thread is definitely warranted now :deadbanana: so my apologies for dragging you 

6 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

the first thing i thought when i woke up and saw the news this morning was how these comments would age like MILK:bibliahh: 

:bird:

It's time for the leaders of the democratic world to intervene in America's illiberal spiral down into authoritarianism. 

I think it’s time the West secedes (California, Oregon, Washington) and you’ll see how fast the US collapses considering California keeps the economy afloat. It’s unfortunate that the South is so held hostage by fascists in government but something needs to be done.

I really don’t see a future where the country will do better or become better. States should honestly just start leaving. Seriously.

17 minutes ago, bad guy said:

States should honestly just start leaving. Seriously.

Yes, starting with Texas and Florida. Send em away

florida-bugs-bunny.gif

22 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Religion is a disgusting disease, be ready to lose your freedom.

so true. religion is the worst invention ever and has killed more people than any weapon ever made and used. 

1 hour ago, Seiko Oomori said:

glad you thought about my comment first and not the millions of people who lost their bodily autonomy today!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.