Jon snow sequel - "Idea pitched by Kit Harington and worked on by his team" - GRRM

KnightOfAllRealms

Jobless and desperate and phat and broke just like his character :deadbanana4: we shouldn't have let Eternals flop and drove this man to such extremes

There were like 7 spin offs in development back then.. 

Only 1 got approved. 

Theres still hope for them to pass

to wong foo thanks for everything julie newmar hand GIF

y'all are acting like it's been greenlit and filmed soon

can't ideas/scripts just be pitched anymore

there's like 7 GoT spin-offs in the works anyway and only 1 (House of the Dragon) ultimately managed to get through the challenging HBO screening. 

3 minutes ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

Inshallah ? come to Onlyfans instead, Kit

You need fans for that sis but I would watch :foxaylove2:

Also someone here on ATRL guess that the show would be called SNOW. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

There were like 7 spin offs in development back then.. 

Only 1 got approved. 

Theres still hope for them to pass

to wong foo thanks for everything julie newmar hand GIF

they're still in development for all we know, just not good enough to get off the ground.

and even they get greenlit and filmed, they could still get axed :deadbanana:

that's what happened to "Bloodmoon/The Long Night", they had shot a 2 episodes pilot with tons of money spent, HBO still said no thanks.

Ready for him to repeat the same line over and over again without any depth...

13 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

y'all are acting like it's been greenlit and filmed soon

can't ideas/scripts just be pitched anymore

there's like 7 GoT spin-offs in the works anyway and only 1 (House of the Dragon) ultimately managed to get through the challenging HBO screening. 

This show has made good progress but for whatever reason didn't leak according to GRRM when talking about SNOW on his blog:

"I am involved, just as I am with THE HEDGE KNIGHT and THE SEA SNAKE and TEN THOUSAND SHIPS, and all the animated shows.   Kit’s team have visited me here in Santa Fe and worked with me and my own team of brilliant, talented writer/ consultants to hammer out the show.

All four of these successor shows are still in the script stage.   Outlines and treatments have been written and approved, scripts have been written, notes have been given, second and third drafts have been written.   So far, that’s all.   This is the way television works.   Please note: nothing has been green lit yet, and there is no guarantee when or if it will be… on any of these shows.   The likelihood of all four series getting on the air… well, I’d love it, but that’s not the way it works, usually."

Good luck booking that tv slot you speak off :bibliahh:

Yeah, that aint happening. 

I love Jon and Kit, but didn’t Kit literally check himself into rehab around the end of GOT because the experience was so stressful for him? Why is he doing this? And the scrutiny on this new show is going to be ten times worse because of the atrocious S8.

Im honestly worried for him. 

3 hours ago, Juanny said:

wait wat happened with the other sequel? i havent heard about it for a while

The house of dragon show is airing in September

Smh, he knows nothing.

After Eternals kinda tanked, he ran back to GOT :rip: 

“I'm not a fan of fanfiction,” he said, first delineating that, in his day, fanfiction was something you called fiction written by fans, rather than what it's come to mean now, which is fiction that uses characters and worlds invented by other authors.

Kit Harington brought the idea of a Jon Snow series to HBO and George R.R. Martin

Guess I might as well do my asoiaf fanfic since he doesn't care that much anymore. :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, M André said:

Guess I might as well do my asoiaf fanfic since he doesn't care that much anymore. :bibliahh:

Never seen a bigger sellout than Grrm :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.