Do u have stretch marks and or cellulite?

Distantconstellation

I have no stretch marks even if my weight has gone up and down thru the years. I do have cellulite on my lower buttocks area and upper thighs area that meets the lower buttocks. 

Stretch marks is common in both women and men. Cellulite is common in womeb but is believed to only happen to 10% of men. 

Yup on my legs and right by my arm pits. Used to hate them but with muscle growth, I kinda think they’re sexy. 
Little cellulite on my inner thighs but again, I think it’s an attractive amount so I’m not worried 

I have stretch marks on my back that I didn't know about for a very long time :skull: I grew up really fast so it's probably from that

I have stretch marks on my knees and my hips and they are so f- beautiful 

I'm kinda skinny but I have some curves and it seems a little bit of cellulite, I love it actually 

I do have stretch marks on my belly, I'm definitely insecure about it but I just try to not pay too much attention to it and just focus on my fitness progress.

I do have stretch marks because I used to be fat, but it's not something that I'm insecure about, i actually kinda like them :gaycat1:

yeah on my back and ?:rip: probs cuz of bad posture

Yes.

lots.

yes on the inner side of my knee

Yea, where my love handles used to be. 

Stretch marks all over my body now that I started to gain some muscles. :chick3: Had them before but some are more visible now with muscle growth especially biceps area and thighs. 

Yea..I've had cellulite marks on me at a young age.  And I now have stretch marks now since I used be skinny my whole life so after I put on weight. They look horrible temping to tattoo over them 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.