NY Post serves racism as Khaby Lame takes the Tiktok crown from Charli d’amelio

Michael196

I didn't even realise he was popular on Tik Tok tbh, I mostly saw his videos unsolicited on Twitter and/or F*cebook (I had to use it for my last job). Inch resting. Congrats to him, but I could never subscribe to this kind of trivial content tbh.

The article itself isn't racist and the title is click bait. 

omg i remember this man :rip:how could he beat Charli??

Charlie Damelios face is disturbing to me idk why it gives me uncanny valley 

It makes sense, he appeals to the most populous parts of the world like asia. So it makes sense. Amazing:clap3:

2 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

do you realize this could be applied to literally 90% of tiktokers? :skull:

lol MTE

2 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

I still do not get why he got so many followers, his content was funny the first four videos. Literally

I mean I don’t use tik tok but isn’t the other girl the One that makes stupid dances?? Or what does she do 

I just saw it on my feed:biblio:

3 hours ago, Donquizote said:

I dont get it. What is racist about this headline? At least he was coming from humble beginning and now is the most followed person on TT. The same thing cant be said to that girl :toofunny3:

The title is petty and demeaning:rip:

It reads like a big microaggression 

3 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

I still do not get why he got so many followers, his content was funny the first four videos. Literally

Why does the girl have followers tho? :skull: just another basic looking white girl with no talent

5 hours ago, Superbitch said:

I mean I don’t use tik tok but isn’t the other girl the One that makes stupid dances?? Or what does she do 

Yep, which i also don’t get 

4 hours ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Why does the girl have followers tho? :skull: just another basic looking white girl with no talent

She is in the same boat (although she is a trained dancer)

13 hours ago, gm4567 said:

Its pretty standard media clickbait headline. The fact that he kind of has a "rags to riches" story is the bait so theyll use it in the headline.

This. I was Journalism major and there’s nothing racist about this. :rip: It’s literally just to make the article interesting and click worthy for readers. If they just used his name most people would have no idea who he is and not click. Not everything is racist.

14 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

that's four more good videos than Charli D'Amelio has to her name so I'd say this is progress :clap3:

8 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

that's four more good videos than Charli D'Amelio has to her name so I'd say this is progress :clap3:

Not sure about that, but ok!

16 hours ago, XAMJ said:

you seemed so bothered and triggered  someone mentioned racism, mr/ms.#freebritneyactivist 

:nicole2:

Not taking your bait, happy Friday!

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

Agreed.

I just watched her most viral clip ⬇️ couldn't find one microsecond moment why the maker of this should rank above Khaby Lame

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.