Madonna's Pride Performance 2022 Megathread ?️‍?❤️??????

Lover

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Oktober Knight

• ArtForFreedom

• MotoPapi

I need that material girl remix. legit stuck in my head.

8 hours ago, Itskorbitch said:

She will routinely release it 7 months too late lbr

Edited by Jjang

She looks amazing!!! So glad she delivered.

18 hours ago, Itskorbitch said:

:WAP:

On 6/24/2022 at 6:57 AM, MotoPapi said:

One of young dancers from the madame x tour choreographed the show and he did a good job giving her choreography that she can execute with her injuries and age. I hope she hires him again. 

Wait, this is good. I mean, really good.

I would love to see her doing this type of show from now

EDIT: Just saw the full performance and that's exactly why she is the queen of pop :jonny4:

Edited by Tistotal

Funny how there are no haters in here. There is nothing negative to say. 

2 hours ago, spree said:

Funny how there are no haters in here. There is nothing negative to say. 

I saw them lurking (you know, the usual 5 haters) but since this performance was a success, they have nothing negative to post so they view the video clips (as always) and bounce when it's actually good. 

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I saw them lurking (you know, the usual 5 haters) but since this performance was a success, they have nothing negative to post so they view the video clips (as always) and bounce when it's actually good. 

:coffee2:

Just saw some clips! The energy was there. Question for the Madge fans because I'm not keeping up to date: why the hell is she performing remixes of each of her classics. The OGs are so good, why ruin them for live performances?

42 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Just saw some clips! The energy was there. Question for the Madge fans because I'm not keeping up to date: why the hell is she performing remixes of each of her classics. The OGs are so good, why ruin them for live performances?

the OGs are still available and the majority in here wants ha to release these rmxs asap.

I liked the Hung Up Mix. The new version of Material Girl is cute, but I do wish it had a little bit more of the original song in there.

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

She released a remix album called “Finally enough love” which has her 50 #1 dance remixes. And the new versions she performed are rumored to be part of the project. 

20 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She released a remix album called “Finally enough love” which has her 50 #1 dance remixes. And the new versions she performed are rumored to be part of the project. 

Ok I get it now, thank you! I didn't know she was releasing a remix album, so it makes sense she's performing those. I don't think the people she's collaborating with are huge names (or I'm out the loop) and I think it's cool of a superstar like her to work with new names and give them a platform.

3 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Amazing montage of the whole show :gaycat4:

love that :gaycat5:

behind the scenes:

17 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Wait, this is good. I mean, really good.

I would love to see her doing this type of show from now

EDIT: Just saw the full performance and that's exactly why she is the queen of pop :jonny4:

This would work so well as a residency show. I wish she would do one in NYC or London since we know she hates Vegas.

So Justify My Love and Vogue were part of it, but how typical of her to troll the fans by not performing them. :deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

So Justify My Love and Vogue were part of it, but how typical of her to troll the fans by not performing them. :deadbanana2:

I mean she had like a week to get ready for a one time thing like this. 3 songs with choreo was already more than I expected tbh 

10 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Amazing montage of the whole show :gaycat4:

What a great montage! Seeing Jose Extravaganza with Madonna again is already our Queer history, it made me tear up.

I live in NYC and I was like "she is probably gonna be super late and won't hit the stage till like 1 or 2 AM and I have to work next day, so Im definitely not going" just to find out she was on like at 10 or 10:30:rip:

ALso Im getting obsessed with Tokischa, such great chemistry with Madonna!

33 minutes ago, Zayka said:

What a great montage! Seeing Jose Extravaganza with Madonna again is already our Queer history, it made me tear up.

I live in NYC and I was like "she is probably gonna be super late and won't hit the stage till like 1 or 2 AM and I have to work next day, so Im definitely not going" just to find out she was on like at 10 or 10:30:rip:

ALso Im getting obsessed with Tokischa, such great chemistry with Madonna!

I’ve been following Tokischa for a while and she’s always been into Madonna and I can see why. You should see how people in her country drag her because she’s so sexual and open about her sexuality. I knew Madonna would love her. They’re very similar. 

14 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

This would work so well as a residency show. I wish she would do one in NYC or London since we know she hates Vegas.

never gonna happen bc it would go against everything she stands for. "artists are here to disturb the peace" etc.

and there's nothing more basic peaceful than doing a residency.

plus she's rich :gaycat:

Madonna & Tokischa's Steamy Pride Concert Makeout Left Us Breathless

Rachel Shatto

16 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

2 hours ago, Lover said:

never gonna happen bc it would go against everything she stands for. "artists are here to disturb the peace" etc.

and there's nothing more basic peaceful than doing a residency.

plus she's rich :gaycat:

Madonna & Tokischa's Steamy Pride Concert Makeout Left Us Breathless

Rachel Shatto

She should do a residency in Dubai :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

imagine the amount of influencers their stories.

finally enough love. :pool:

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Madame X is a human-rights hater

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.