Madonna's Pride Performance 2022 Megathread ?️‍?❤️??????

Lover

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Oktober Knight

• ArtForFreedom

• MotoPapi

I see none of y’all are accusing her of being an alcoholic or addicted to opioids like y’all always do.

Anyway, the show looks fantastic! 

That was so much fun! I’m shocked to see Santana and Tokischa with Madonna :jonny5:

Judging by these clips alone this was her best performance in years. She slayed! :clap3:

I'll give props when props are due.

This looked fun and she seemed like she was really enjoying it :clap3:

That said, please stop remixing Hung Up. No need to mess with perfection. :heart2: 

Surprised she didn't do Vogue and Deeper and Deeper, but she looked like she was enjoying herself and that's something we haven't seen for a long time. She's also dancing a lot better, so she's clearly getting there, and how good does she look? It seems like getting rid of the boyfriend rejuvenated her.

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

Surprised she didn't do Vogue and Deeper and Deeper, but she looked like she was enjoying herself and that's something we haven't seen for a long time. She's also dancing a lot better, so she's clearly getting there, and how good does she look? It seems like getting rid of the boyfriend rejuvenated her.

:cm:

I am Shakin. Best she’s performed/looked in years. Wow. 

2 hours ago, Pop said:

I'll give props when props are due.

This looked fun and she seemed like she was really enjoying it :clap3:

That said, please stop remixing Hung Up. No need to mess with perfection. :heart2: 

i suspect they remix the song a lot because they have to pay everytime they use the GGG sample in a show.

2 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

i suspect they remix the song a lot because they have to pay everytime they use the GGG sample in a show.

Yeah, kinda sad but the truth is the song is nothing without that iconic sample :(

So i guess the remix album with reimagined tracks must be real right? They wouldn't do these just for this show.

1 minute ago, Pop said:

Yeah, kinda sad but the truth is the song is nothing without that iconic sample :(

all that work just to avoid paying meanwhile Sorry is right there waiting to be used since 2006 :chick3:

17 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

all that work just to avoid paying meanwhile Sorry is right there waiting to be used since 2006 :chick3:

For some reason she always pays COADF dust as if it isn't her best album. :weeps:

Maybe seeing Dua Lipa slay the world with a lessor copy of it will inspire Madonna to revisit it. 

Ugh come thru mom 

18 minutes ago, UMS125 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfLKMZBgA99/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

meterial girl remix sounds so good :WAP: 

And the choreography is on point :clap3:

Wow!!! This sounds so good! I guess the rumor of the album with her hits reimagined is true (Santana, Doja cat, Tokischa, etc) 

I can see her touring a greatest hits album but reimagined lol it would be So on brand for her 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.