Spy Kids Armageddon | Netflix Reboot Sept. 22

Gorjesspazze9

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

spy kids was and remains iconic, but can we stop reviving everything :rip: Writers have no originality anymore

All these reboots :rip:

Queen Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Echo Sky Brava Cortez better have a cameo! :gaycat3:

948f4a0331802ae6edf96f7a618f7ff2d32e9c6d

lets see if its gonna be iconic as the original version

tenor.gif

Well the OG director is a good sign.. 

If Gina and Zachary are attached it's probably good

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Tv show or movie?

Movie 

47 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Well the OG director is a good sign.. 

If Gina and Zachary are attached it's probably good

Spy Kids 4 (2011) was also directed by the OG director and it was ****. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Subzero said:

All these reboots :rip:

Queen Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Echo Sky Brava Cortez better have a cameo! :gaycat3:

948f4a0331802ae6edf96f7a618f7ff2d32e9c6d

isn’t she anti-vax? Keep it :gaycat3:

5 hours ago, shookspeare said:

spy kids was and remains iconic, but can we stop reviving everything :rip: Writers have no originality anymore

Right! Okay enough is enough

I mean it’s a movie for kids, so I’m not gonna be up in arms for a reboot. It’s a goofy kids franchise. I don’t care if the reboot happens. But Hollywood does need to original content 

11 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Spy Kids 4 (2011) was also directed by the OG director and it was ****. 

Oh :rip:

3/4 is still not bad. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Unnecessary. So sick of these tired ass reboots that Hollywood have been doing lately. 

I hate that anytime I see Ginza Rodiriguez's name now, the first thing that I think of is that "mama, let's research" tweet :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

isn’t she anti-vax? Keep it :gaycat3:

Yes. This dumb ***** supported some nonsense that the girl from Full House said last year about "pro-medical freedom". 

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2021/october/christian-celebrity-says-shes-pro-medical-freedom-amid-covid-vax-mandates

A mess. 

I'm too old for this so probably wont be catching this reboot... but omg spy kids 2 >>>>>> 

I remember hating spy kids 3 when i was younger but it actually isn't that bad lol. I have no interest in this franchise beyond the third one. 

This is kind of an underrated franchise, I’m not mad. But I’m sure it won’t be done as well as the first ones. 

A reminder that Spy Kids/Alexa served the original "What Dreams are Made of" moment Lizzie/Hilary jacked. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Not them swapping miss anti vaxx Alexa Vega for 2 more problematic people lol

The HUGE downgrade from Antonio Banderas & Carla Gugino to Gina Rodriguez and Zachary f*cking Levi :skull:

I'm good love :heart2:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Lovett said:

@Gorjesspazze9 Please can you tidy up the title a bit and add the release date? :heart2:

I forgot I made this thread. Lol

yeah I’ll fix it

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 4:15 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I mean it’s a movie for kids, so I’m not gonna be up in arms for a reboot. It’s a goofy kids franchise. I don’t care if the reboot happens. But Hollywood does need to original content 

Sour take, the originals 1-3 directed produced and written by the legendary Robert Rodriguez were iconic classics enjoyed by families of all ages.

I may have grown up with them but they hold just as strong and are as enjoyable as an adult.

37 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Sour take, the originals 1-3 directed produced and written by the legendary Robert Rodriguez were iconic classics enjoyed by families of all ages.

I may have grown up with them but they hold just as strong and are as enjoyable as an adult.

Good for you, but kids is literally in the title of the movies and it is labeled a kids filmed by the production company and Film rating 🤷‍♀️

42 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Good for you, but kids is literally in the title of the movies and it is labeled a kids filmed by the production company and Film rating 🤷‍♀️

Sure but there's KIDS kids movies (like spy kids 4 and ig this one) and there's 'kids' movies written by notorious violent action/horror director, writer, and frequent tarantino collaborator, the writing is designed for all ages to enjoy the film on different levels, like the best kids movies do

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471uhzzw1q9hznvf7yrt

Just wondering were you saying the same about something like The Incredibles 2? it's just a basic take imo

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.