Bigger debut: BMS vs. HIAM?

Brishka

BMS vs. HIAM  

34 members have voted

1. 1. BMS vs. HIAM

• BMS
    • HIAM

Which seventh lead single generated more hype during its debut week? Which one is better?

W

Edited by Brishka

BMS. HIAM fell off hard after it’s 2nd day.

AlexStexaul

its not even confirmed if bsm gonna debut at top10 let alone #1 like hiam

HIAM sold over 400K downloads during first week :psyduck: and debuted #1 Billboard Hot 100.

36 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

its not even confirmed if bsm gonna debut at top10 let alone #1 like hiam

True... people are jumping the gun at the moment.

HIAM was huge in pure sales, which is a lot harder than streams. But, sadly for HIAM, it was almost immediately overshadowed by BTW lol.

HIAM is the answer.

HIAM is by FARRR the better song and was bigger first week too.

47 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

BMS. HIAM fell off hard after it’s 2nd day.

HIAM literally sold 411K copies first week and broke the all time record at the time. You are truly insane :rip:

OT: HIAM, obviously. It sold 411K first week and had over 50M audience on radio first week. 

9 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

HIAM literally sold 411K copies first week and broke the all time record at the time. You are truly insane :rip:

OT: HIAM, obviously. It sold 411K first week and had over 50M audience on radio first week. 

His ability to post the first comment in every Britney-related thread is truly stunning. He must be spending his entire day refreshing ATRL just to spot a Britney thread. 

HIAM is a bop, which aged well for me. BMF is dance mediocre by Beyoncé, whose releases have been praising nonstop by the critics. I mean, Beyoncé can release a bad song, it’s all fine. That’s for me tho.

Hold It Against Me debuted at #1, broke the record for the biggest first week of all time by a female artist and is a very good song. Voting for this one.

Now c'mon now :hoetenks:

Britney, sweetie.....

Haim felt fresh, new, it also wasnt overplayed so it kept that cool vibe, bms is all the opposite, 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.