Stupid Love is the standard for Break my Soul, why?

Diocles

Because the Hive have been obsessed with Gaga the last 3 years. Can't blame them!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brikenbur

• Diocles

• Mirkomonster

• gustavothehuman

Top Posters In This Topic

The way monsters think that 40+ year old Beyonce, who has been in the industry for a quarter of a century, being comparable to GaGa, who is less than 15 years in her career, is some sort of shade towards Beyonce. Why isn't GaGa able to be compared to her peers who debuted around the same time as her, like Taylor and Adele? Why do you have to go back to someone who debuted when GaGa was learning long division in elementary school?

Edited by _Fey

idk

let’s ask liddos since they were the ones who started the comparisons :wave2:

12 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Yes, it's weird for someone who her stans claim to be in the same league as Adele and Taylor to be compared to Gaga's flop lead single. Did ATRL always claim that stupid love is a bomb since 2020? The bar is too low for Hives now. Guess Beyonce is not as big as her stans always claim she is.

gqCjZq4.gif

When you put it like that

Fan atrl base GIF - Find on GIFER

15 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

These are the first two posts in the BMS Spotify Thread - Monsters comparing the song to Stupid Love

EXrBBmL.pngzle4Thx.png

Also on the first page we get these comparisons by other Monsters

RpnL7BZ.png

BFawDtr.png

Then I'm unsure if these two users are Monsters, but we have these two posts as well: 

zQ2QA9w.png

6AXOG6y.png

Mind you, this is only on the FIRST page of the thread. More comparisons were made elsewhere.  We also have the litany of threads that were made by Monsters the past few days saying that Gaga/Chromatica inspired Beyonce or that Bey was compying her. 

14 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

the OP @Diocles more obsessed than The Hive

E433727-C-360-F-4068-94-DA-4438-A170-A84

C8717652-1-B3-D-44-C2-ABC4-B7-F65753-C3-

RELEASE THE STRESS!

FORGET THE REST!

:twirl3::twirl3::twirl3:

:rip::rip: get them

13 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

the OP @Diocles more obsessed than The Hive

E433727-C-360-F-4068-94-DA-4438-A170-A84

C8717652-1-B3-D-44-C2-ABC4-B7-F65753-C3-

RELEASE THE STRESS!

FORGET THE REST!

:twirl3::twirl3::twirl3:

sdfhdskjhfsd

These are literally just... 6 posts 

cause liddos inserted themselves in this conversation since monday

and the bar is LOOOOOOW :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Because the Hive have been obsessed with Gaga the last 3 years. Can't blame them!

Hmm

Looks like ASIB really did a numb on them

7 minutes ago, Diocles said:

sdfhdskjhfsd

These are literally just... 6 posts 

I set out a certain amount of time to gather receipts… I definitely could’ve kept going but it was turning into Page 2 and Page 3 :gaycat6:

Anyway, stream “BREAK MY SOUL” while you make another post about it! :twirl3:

ATRL told me that Stupid love Was a bomb and flop.

Atrl now told me that the beyoncd's come back single After 6 years (which is doing less than stupid love) Is a success.

So the 2 months leaked, top5, multiplatinum lead by Miss Gaga is a HIT

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by Mirkomonster

8 minutes ago, Diocles said:

Hmm

Looks like ASIB really did a numb on them

Little Monsters will clench onto the success of ASIB for the rest of their lives… not even IT could save Chromatica era  :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Little Monsters will clench onto the success of ASIB for the rest of their lives… not even IT could save Chromatica era  :gaycat6:

Well, the hives told me that It was super Easy having a smash with an OST.

Than the gift, Spirit or be Alive happened 

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by Mirkomonster

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

ATRL told me that Stupid love Was a bomba and flop.

Atrl now told me that the beyoncd's come back single After 6 years (which is doing less than stupid love) Is a success.

So the 2 months leaked, top5, multiplatinum lead by Miss Gaga is a HIT

gqCjZq4.gif

keep in mind gaga was riding on ASIB's success :bibliahh:and her new audience said NO to her pop music

also miss gaga had a crazy amount of promo and a friday release with an APPLE sponsored music video

zL9sIe0.jpg

Whatever delusional mind tricks will help y’all sleep tonight, go for it. I know it’s been hard getting some of that over the past few days.

gqCjZq4.gif

I don't know, Gaga should be doing triple the numbers considering Bey is 25 years into her career while Gaga was only 12 years into hers when she released SL. 

How about we start comparing Gaga's streaming stats to Ariana's since these things don't make a difference suddenly?

Sd8Q.gif

1 minute ago, Mirkomonster said:

Well, the hyves told me that It was super Easy having a smash with an OST.

Than the gift, Spirit or be Alive happened 

gqCjZq4.gif

We will happily take the career that has never seen a steep decline such as Stephanie’s and the one with more Grammy wins :gaycat5:

Just now, Jjang said:

I don't know, Gaga should be doing triple the numbers considering Bey is 25 years into her career while Gaga was only 12 years into hers when she released SL. 

How about we start comparing Gaga's streaming stats to Ariana's since these things don't make a difference suddenly?

Sd8Q.gif

Show us these triple numbers :sistrens:

It was the monster who brought st comparison

34 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

These are the first two posts in the BMS Spotify Thread - Monsters comparing the song to Stupid Love

EXrBBmL.pngzle4Thx.png

Also on the first page we get these comparisons by other Monsters

RpnL7BZ.png

BFawDtr.png

Then I'm unsure if these two users are Monsters, but we have these two posts as well: 

zQ2QA9w.png

6AXOG6y.png

Mind you, this is only on the FIRST page of the thread. More comparisons were made elsewhere.  We also have the litany of threads that were made by Monsters the past few days saying that Gaga/Chromatica inspired Beyonce or that Bey was compying her. 

:clap3: Mte

4 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

GaGa was coming off a hugely successful movie, OST, and song when she released Stupid Love. Beyonce is releasing Break My Soul after a 6 year break where she released multiple side projects that flopped.

These two songs doing comparable numbers is apparently bad news for...Beyonce? :gaycat6:

And that's ignoring the fact that Beyonce debuted an entire decade before GaGa and BMS is doing great on Apple Music.

Just now, _Fey said:

GaGa was coming off a hugely successful movie, OST, and song when she released Stupid Love. Beyonce is releasing Break My Soul after a 6 year break where she released multiple side projects that flopped.

These two songs doing comparable numbers is apparently bad news for...Beyonce? :gaycat6:

And that's ignoring the fact that Beyonce debuted an entire decade before GaGa and BMS is doing great on Apple Music.

IM TELLIN EVERYBODAAAYYYYY :twirl3:

1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

We will happily take the career that has never seen a steep decline such as Stephanie’s and the one with more Grammy wins :gaycat5:

So you decide that her career After 2016 doesn't exist? 

gqCjZq4.gif

7 minutes ago, gatito said:

keep in mind gaga was riding on ASIB's success :bibliahh:and her new audience said NO to her pop music

also miss gaga had a crazy amount of promo and a friday release with an APPLE sponsored music video

zL9sIe0.jpg

This was a normal promo that lasted 3 days :rip:

31 minutes ago, Rican said:

They won’t dare try it with Taylor and Adele because they know they stand no chance.

We’re ready for tomorrow’s Day 3 streams comparison threads. :gaygacat5:

Break My Soul outstreamed This Love TV.

The reason why Beyoncé stans didn't dragged Taylor or Adele is because their fans didn't attacked her at the first chance they had.