Stupid Love is the standard for Break my Soul, why?

Diocles

The Hive keeps comparing these two house songs.

Why?

Discuss and don't forget to keep it cute!

Fan atrl base GIF - Find on GIFER

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brikenbur

• Diocles

• Mirkomonster

• gustavothehuman

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody even remembered what a Stupid Love was until yesterday when the Gaganators bought it up. :dies:

SL isn't House and there's no comparison, BMS is doing better on Spotify, demolishing the latter on Apple Music and has had a better hold on YT as well, and that's without a video and a Tuesday release.

The comparison makes no sense because one of them is off to a much better start.

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

Nobody even remembered what a Stupid Love was until yesterday when the Gaganators bought it up. :dies:

The countless Hive posts about SL disagree with you on that

Fan atrl base GIF - Find on GIFER

I mean, Gaga is always mentioned by Beyonce fans even when neither of them are releasing music. 'Shallow' demolishing Formation and becoming the most-awarded song in history, winning the Oscar and every other award, etc. will always keep them mad even though it's now 2022.

Chromatica was SUCH a non-event (and I like Gaga). Stupid Love came and went, and then the Ariana Grande collab gained traction. Other than that? No.

Both mid, but at least BMS has replay value instead Horrible Stupid Love.

maybe SL the standard of underperformance  and Worst Lead Single. 

Because a Little Monster tried but failed to make a comparison.

BMS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SL :sistrens:

I’m about to post the screenshots of the Monsters repeatedly bringing up SL since y’all won’t learn your lesson 

Are you guys not getting bored :kitty:

These are the first two posts in the BMS Spotify Thread - Monsters comparing the song to Stupid Love

EXrBBmL.pngzle4Thx.png

Also on the first page we get these comparisons by other Monsters

RpnL7BZ.png

BFawDtr.png

Then I'm unsure if these two users are Monsters, but we have these two posts as well: 

zQ2QA9w.png

6AXOG6y.png

Mind you, this is only on the FIRST page of the thread. More comparisons were made elsewhere.  We also have the litany of threads that were made by Monsters the past few days saying that Gaga/Chromatica inspired Beyonce or that Bey was compying her. 

Edited by Rotunda

I just can't with y'all playing the victim, this is literally THE FIRST POST on Break My Soul's thread.

Yes, it's weird for someone who her stans claim to be in the same league as Adele and Taylor to be compared to Gaga's flop lead single. Did ATRL always claim that stupid love is a bomb since 2020? The bar is too low for Hives now. Guess Beyonce is not as big as her stans always claim she is.

gqCjZq4.gif

the OP @Diocles more obsessed than The Hive

E433727-C-360-F-4068-94-DA-4438-A170-A84

C8717652-1-B3-D-44-C2-ABC4-B7-F65753-C3-

RELEASE THE STRESS!

FORGET THE REST!

:twirl3::twirl3::twirl3:

it's really the Monsters bringing up these comparison all the time tho...

5 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Yes, it's weird for someone who her stans claim to be in the same league as Adele and Taylor to be compared to Gaga's flop lead single. Did ATRL always claim that stupid love is a bomb since 2020? The bar is too low for Hives now. Guess Beyonce is not as big as her stans always claim she is.

gqCjZq4.gif

They won’t dare try it with Taylor and Adele because they know they stand no chance.

We’re ready for tomorrow’s Day 3 streams comparison threads. :gaygacat5:

Because Gaga's flop single is the nearest Beyonce can get to the A-league of pop stars nowadays.

Sd8Q.gif