Azealia: stop the Break My Soul mashups

State of Grace.

Ohh she's mad :dies: 

I was expecting of a dissertation about how Bey is copying her :lmao: 

I mean she’s right. I just listened and it objectively DOES sound bad. These two songs were not meant to go together. :deadbanana2:

Then drop a remix with your own verse on Soundcloud and do the world a favor :giraffe: 

3 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I mean she’s right. I just listened and it objectively DOES sound bad. These two songs were not meant to go together. :deadbanana2:

The one from the tweet in the OP is actually not terrible. It's not blended well but her flow's on beat. I've heard worse. 

She's allowed to ask for no more but it's pointless and she knows that.

With little exception, Azealia's entire musical brand has been 90's House, like :skull: This was inevitable :rip: 

Just now, Likingstars said:

Then drop a remix with your own verse on Soundcloud and do the world a favor :giraffe: 

:coffee2: 

Actually Azealia would have been an incredible collab on this album, a shame she's...Azealia :rip: 

Well it's her creative work at the end of the day. Presumably she owns the rights to her music and so would have every right to decide how and if it's manipulated and redistributed. 

I don't think she's "mad" in this case, she probably just thinks these mashups are sh*t and she's not really wrong. :cm:

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Actually Azealia would have been an incredible collab on this album, a shame she's...Azealia :rip: 

This. :toofunny2:

at least she didnt go on a rant on her stories about how she thinks the song aint good like i was expecting her to do 

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

Yeah I don't think F*ck Him All Night sounds good with Break My Soul, the FHAN bassline is more dynamic.

This is the first/only one I've seen :dies:

She should be grateful for the promo

yes, they're horrible....any song AB touches is an automatic DOWNGRADE

They're better than anything she's released recently, although I guess that's not saying much

“Please stop for the love of god?”

AB is DMF confirmed 

On 6/23/2022 at 8:52 PM, 50thStateofMind said:

yes, they're horrible....any song AB touches is an automatic DOWNGRADE

Girl some of AB's better produced house tracks are LIGHT YEARS better than BMS. Bey can't touch 1991 or Liquorice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.