Break My Soul does more streams day 2 than Stupid Love day 1, why?

favorite crime

6 minutes ago, B3000 said:

Embarrassing how they lost. This era will be hard for them.

I'm all here for it to be honest :gaycat5:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Armani?

• Queenyoncee

• Donquizote

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This stan war is beyond me :rip: so random

Well, let’s pull out our handy dandy notebook and see which excuse we’ll go with today:

13 hours ago, Taz said:

So many options to be able to cope, WOW:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

- Spotify has 146x more listeners nowadays!!!1111!!!!

- Stupid Love was a MASSIVE flop, its Top 5 placement was never ever used as a flex

- Beyoncé has paid Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube, Deezer, Pandora, Tidal, Amazon, Netflix, Disney+, Target, H&M, Samsung, Nike, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Renault, Boeing etc. to kiss her ass

- Apple Music decided to fabricate streams for Beyoncé out of pity because "she doesn't have an Oscar!!!!111!!!!"

- People are listening because they think it's Gaga singing, she was the groundbreaking inventor of house music

- She used Blue Ivy's appearance at the basketball game to promote her music, shameless!!

- Beyoncé is over since [insert a date] but she should be doing 50 million streams on the first day, she didn't therefore she's a flop, over, hasbeen etc!!11!!!

- She's only successful because "she used gimmick X or Y [TBD]"

There's even MORE options for the racist ones so the little gremlins should be fine..... I'm sure they will be even more creative when the album smashes 

0c3fb943195a820a50c9c379c593d75d55c41e8b

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, lonnie said:

Let me pull a seat and enjoy the mess 

gqCjZq4.gif

save one for me girlie

gqCjZq4.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.