Break My Soul does more streams day 2 than Stupid Love day 1, why?

favorite crime

why are monsters crying about the SL comparisons when it was them that brought it up in the first place :skull:  don’t see any other fanbases coming en masse to drag Bey’s numbers or compare to their lead singles….? 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Armani?

• Queenyoncee

• gustavothehuman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Hurem said:

So should we stop counting streams once the songs leave top 200? Quickly!

Ehhh I don't know? Do as you please. 

Bigger artist, but we've always known that. 

Bey crushing gaga who has been doing dancing music longer has to be so demoralizing for them

12 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

I expected Bey to do more ngl. I'm kinda shocked. SL is like gagas worst single lol.

This is Bey’s worst too tbh :rip:

8 minutes ago, luanziie said:

What is the correlation between these songs to justify this war? i don't get it.

More accurately, Monsters and Hive have been at odds post-Lemonade/Joanne, because they did a lot of similar projects in the same window (Gaga replaced Bey in Coachella when Bey got pregnant, Bey was originally tied to a version of ASIB at one point, both did movies and soundtracks during the same window, both had Super Bowl appearances close together). Now they’re both doing similar genres for this new era, so stans have been saying Bey was inspired by Gaga or is following Gaga’s lead. 

I usually try to be pretty neutral in these arguments, but I've got to say that Monsters were the first ones to throw the rock in BMS' announcement thread. The annoying comparisons about "who inspired who and all that stuff" started there and then the mess truly started... :gaycat5:

54 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Wait a minute. 

Bey, 25 years into her career, after years of supposed major flops, is pulling bigger numbers than Lady GaGa, only 10 years into her career, coming off her supposedly unprecedented re-peak? I demand a recount! 

gqCjZq4.gif

Stupid Love came out 12 years into her career :rip: but I’m guessing the hive isn’t good with numbers based on this thread 

10 years was Shallow which completely decimated any song B has released since 2009 

gqCjZq4.gif

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i guess youre adding the plays from planet chromatica too, but usually we only count the streams on planet earth  

:rip:

The way they are still clinging into the unfiltered stream and pretend AM didnt exist.

Day 2:

Break My Soul:

#3 US (1,590,862) 

#7 WW (4,347,114) 

#3 UK (479,355) 

------------------

Stupid Love

#8 US (1,163,635)

#16 WW (3,604,833)

#14 UK (260,263)

Don't start a war you can't finish! :deadbanana:

Didn’t Stupid Love leak like three months ahead of time? 

Why you use Stupid Love as the standard for comparing BMS?

Stupid Love is a song that every little monster hates and we have it as our biggest flop ever if it did kinda decent. We hate it and we consider it the biggest flop of all time. So why the Bey fans want to compare their new highly anticipated song with Stupid Love? :bibliahh:

Monsters jumping up and down, side to side, forwards and backwards to rewrite history and drag Beyoncé. Sad to see 

5 minutes ago, little legend said:

Stupid Love is a song that every little monster hates and we have it as our biggest flop ever if it did kinda decent. We hate it and we consider it the biggest flop of all time. So why the Bey fans want to compare their new highly anticipated song with Stupid Love? :bibliahh:

Monsters brought it up first :bibliahh:is it no longer fair?

15 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Monsters jumping up and down, side to side, forwards and backwards to rewrite history and drag Beyoncé. Sad to see 

:bibliahh::bibliahh: 

43 minutes ago, infrared said:

Stupid Love came out 12 years into her career :rip: but I’m guessing the hive isn’t good with numbers based on this thread 

10 years was Shallow which completely decimated any song B has released since 2009 

gqCjZq4.gif

12 years into Bey’s career = Halo + Single Ladies :ducky:

And in case you needed a reminder 25 years is still more than 12 years :bibliahh:

That would be the year 2033 for Gaga

gqCjZq4.gif

36 minutes ago, little legend said:

Because it will easily lose against the streams of Work, Easy On Me, All Too Well, Blinding Lights, WAP, Leave The Door Open, etc so the flop Stupid Love is their standard for success.

Hopefully BMS can match the #5 peak on Billboard. :lmao:

28 minutes ago, Rican said:

At least we know it'll last longer than 9 weeks before falling off the chart. :heart2:

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

:ahh:

Clearly because some of the comments I saw in another thread. "yeah we started this but Hive is enjoying this narrative". :juanny:

Edited by BnPac

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

At least we know it'll last longer than 9 weeks before falling off the chart. :heart2:

cleared with ease

39 minutes ago, Rican said:

Because it will easily lose against the streams of Work, Easy On Me, All Too Well, Blinding Lights, WAP, Leave The Door Open, etc so the flop Stupid Love is their standard for success.

Didn’t this start with a monster on Twitter or somewhere on here saying Stupid Flop out-streamed first day? BMS will go down in history. 

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

Didn’t Stupid Love leak like three months ahead of time? 

The general public literally don't give a sh*t about leaks.

Just now, B3000 said:

Didn’t this start with a monster on Twitter or somewhere on here saying Stupid Flop out-streamed first day? BMS will go down in history. 

It wasn't just on Twitter, if you go to Break My Soul's debut thread the first page is packed with monsters trying to make fun of Bey. They tried to steal the Beyhive's moment of celebration and received every other fan base lashing out at them in return :fan:

Just now, gustavothehuman said:

It wasn't just on Twitter, if you go to Break My Soul's debut thread the first page is packed with monsters trying to make fun of Bey. They tried to steal the Beyhive's moment of celebration and received every other fan base lashing out at them in return :fan:

Embarrassing how they lost. This era will be hard for them.

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

damn :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.