Break My Soul does more streams day 2 than Stupid Love day 1, why?

favorite crime

WE ONLY CARE ABOUT UNFILTERED STREAMS... AND WHY TF ARE U COMPARING DAY 2 WITH DAY 1 LMAOOOOOOO POOR HIVE OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Armani?

• Queenyoncee

• gustavothehuman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i guess youre adding the plays from planet chromatica too, but usually we only count the streams on planet earth  

I mean facts are here… and considering fact that it was delayed song after huge success of well known remake movie …

I mean facts are here… and considering fact that it was delayed album and anticipated pop song that everyone thought she will be back to her roots after huge success of well known remake movie …

The way the bar gets lower with each release, coming from fans who make it look like their fave is the second coming of Jesus. :rip: 

55 minutes ago, Sugden said:

The fact the yhe goalpost is stupid love already says enough

Yeah, isn't she supposed to be on taylor and adele's level or something

SL 2nd day was Saturday and streaming numbers fall harder on weekends. 

Wait a minute. 

Bey, 25 years into her career, after years of supposed major flops, is pulling bigger numbers than Lady GaGa, only 10 years into her career, coming off her supposedly unprecedented re-peak? I demand a recount! 

gqCjZq4.gif

41 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Also no one on Atrl except you guys uses "unfiltered" streams. 

So should we stop counting streams once the songs leave top 200? Quickly!

12 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

SL 2nd day was Saturday and streaming numbers fall harder on weekends. 

We’re talking about its 1st day numbers :lakitu:

stupid love was a big flop so this isn’t a brag :rip:

I kinda see why the hive and mosters hate each other now

Both of the bases think their fav is the biggest thing on earth yet they struggle on spotify and only have hits with features

Not the Monsters starting the comparisons in the first place and after Beyonce ruthlessly stomped Gaga into the ground they wanna cry foul :bibliahh:

OT: No. Beyonce is the biggest artist of our generation and the other one is a forgotten 2000s pop fad

3 minutes ago, Chika said:

Not the Monsters starting the comparisons in the first place and after Beyonce ruthlessly stomped Gaga into the ground they wanna cry foul :bibliahh:

OT: No. Beyonce is the biggest artist of our generation and the other one is a forgotten 2000s pop fad

Beyonce last success was in 2008 sweetie. Gaga is a legend and her last #1 was in 2020. Youre sjust insecure because your fav is nothing compared to Gaga who is a legend.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Just now, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Beyonce last success was in 2008 sweetie. Gaga is a legend and her last #1 was in 2020. Youre sjust insecure because your fav is nothing aside Gaga who is a legend.

I'm not even gonna bother responding to this properly but it's nice to see that the Monsters have truly lost it :bibliahh:

Probably because Break My Soul is a good song, something the other lady is yet to release.

gqCjZq4.gif

4 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Beyonce last success was in 2008 sweetie. Gaga is a legend and her last #1 was in 2020. Youre sjust insecure because your fav is nothing compared to Gaga who is a legend.

are you well? :jonny5: 

6 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

terri-jo-_itzpsyiconic_.thumb.gif.06d19b

Another Pop Emergency in the Monster base 

gqCjZq4.gif

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Break My Soul still hasn’t been able to reach Stupid Love’s first day numbers.

Looking like clowns when trying to use Stupid Love as standard for anything (and failing at it) :skull:

I expected Bey to do more ngl. I'm kinda shocked. SL is like gagas worst single lol.

The video should boost the song a bit too. 

What is the correlation between these songs to justify this war? i don't get it.

Let me pull a seat and enjoy the mess 

gqCjZq4.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.