Sugababes announce tour

The Slayer

This is kind of random but can we talk about how virtually ignored Spotlights And Catfights is despite being SUCH a fantastic album?

I need new music though. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• Hooker Barbie

• SamanthaJadeFr

• noonbob

My childhood dream! 

I hope they do Europe as well. They need to drop some new music as well and do more promo. I’m so happy they are back!

I thought they would do arenas for London and Manchester, surely they could sell out the O2 and AO Arena???

39 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I thought they would do arenas for London and Manchester, surely they could sell out the O2 and AO Arena???

The only way i see them touring arenas is if they reunite with all 6 members. It'll never happen though. 

All the lineups were amazing except the last one with Jade. That was a disaster. Siobhan, Keisha, Mutya, Heidi and even Amelle were fabulous imo. Each had something beautiful to add to the group. Sad things ended so messy...imagine they kept things civil and then seperated and then made a comeback with all 5 girls from original to 3.0 :'( would have been amazing

Not here for the Heidi slander AT all. Heidi might not be the best vocalists but the majority of all their hits Heidi was a part of and Siobhan was not. 

no Heidi no show for me. 

:sorry:

Sugababes are about three-part harmonies, so I'm not understanding these requests for a 5/6 member reunion. Especially when Keisha has clearly explained why she would never work with Heidi and Amelle again.

As for... "Heidi slander", there is far more Siobhan slander online than Heidi. Don't want a Sugababes show without Heidi then don't go to the tour.

11 hours ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

My childhood dream! 

I hope they do Europe as well. They need to drop some new music as well and do more promo. I’m so happy they are back!

I really don't see them doing outside of the UK, I feel like the shows they've put out is a stretch.

I think if this was 2.0 they'd be doing an Arena tour.

Lmao at these f-words trying to come for Siobhan. You should eat your words and wish she had never left the group. Her vocals and presence are just etheral and otherworldly

Edited by Goofy

On 6/24/2022 at 10:57 AM, WERKER said:

Not here for the Heidi slander AT all. Heidi might not be the best vocalists but the majority of all their hits Heidi was a part of and Siobhan was not. 

no Heidi no show for me. 

:sorry:

Same.

Y'all can say what you want but the Heidi-Keisha-Mutya lineup is the most iconic and THE Sugababes most people know. 

No Push The Button No Sugababes 

Mutya and Keisha are two of the greatest vocalists in British music history, I would go and see them tour even if the third babe was Michelle McManus...

That's no shade to Siobhan - she's wonderful. I'm just saying, why people so bent out of shape over this lineup?

The weirdly aggressive Heidi support (who I still love of course) is sus to me. 

OMG :jonny: Was so gutted I missed them at Glasto, can't wait for this! 

the most talented lineup.

no Scouse songstresses with shaky ass vocals needed:clap3:

Edited by popmusicisdead

:rip: I hate how some people keep whining about Heidi. If Heidi didn't made the dumb choice to support Amelle, and didn't contribute to adding fuel to the fire the management created, she probably would have been part of the group for a few more years. She made a choice to 'be everybody's friend' and ended up empty handed. In the meantime Keisha got death threats and every racial slur in the world thrown at her online.

Keisha, Mutya and Siobhan actually seem to have respect for eachother, a much better foundation to do a reunion tour than having someone there as a literal stage prop just because she has a bigger nostalgia factor, while there being no chemistry

I don't like Heidi and I've been trashing her since the 2000s, but:

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

The weirdly aggressive Heidi support (who I still love of course) is sus to me. 

It's not weird at all. She was part of the lineup(s) during their peak and she was the sweet, blonde white girl that the GP favored and identified with.

2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

:rip: I hate how some people keep whining about Heidi. If Heidi didn't made the dumb choice to support Amelle, and didn't contribute to adding fuel to the fire the management created, she probably would have been part of the group for a few more years. She made a choice to 'be everybody's friend' and ended up empty handed. In the meantime Keisha got death threats and every racial slur in the world thrown at her online.

Heidi wasn't trying to make a business choice. She didn't want to be in the group anymore and she got along better with Amelle. Instead of replacing 2 members, management decided to replace just Keisha. Keisha herself has admitted she didn't make it easy for Siobhan, Heidi and even Amelle. On the other hand, Heidi has been professional from Day 1.

Just now, Inverted said:

I don't like Heidi and I've been trashing her since the 2000s, but:

It's not weird at all. She was part of the lineup(s) during their peak and she was the sweet, blonde white girl that the GP favored and identified with.

Heidi wasn't trying to make a business choice. She didn't want to be in the group anymore and she got along better with Amelle. Instead of replacing 2 members, management decided to replace just Keisha. Keisha herself has admitted she didn't make it easy for Siobhan, Heidi and even Amelle. On the other hand, Heidi has been professional from Day 1.

All ladies have been a piece of work, but there is no denying a lot of racial stereotypes were used to 'finalize' Keisha's image by both media and management. Amelle also truly wasn't mentally stable and also doesn't seem to be the easiest person to be around. I truly just don't believe Heidi has been 'professional' all the time. We probably never get the real story.

In the end it all worked out for the better. The demo's of the MKS albums sounded like a continuation of where Taller In More Ways left us, wouldn't mind if they release more music

4 minutes ago, J-esper said:

All ladies have been a piece of work, but there is no denying a lot of racial stereotypes were used to 'finalize' Keisha's image by both media and management. Amelle also truly wasn't mentally stable and also doesn't seem to be the easiest person to be around. I truly just don't believe Heidi has been 'professional' all the time. We probably never get the real story.

Everybody has their moments, but it takes effort to work in a group environment. Keisha and Mutya definitely got a bad rep for their "attitude" in the media (especially Keisha because racist media and GP love pushing the bossy black woman narrative), but that doesn't translate to strained relationships.

As for Heidi, both Keisha and Mutya praised her for being a nice person. She seems like the cooperative type.

2 hours ago, Inverted said:

Everybody has their moments, but it takes effort to work in a group environment. Keisha and Mutya definitely got a bad rep for their "attitude" in the media (especially Keisha because racist media and GP love pushing the bossy black woman narrative), but that doesn't translate to strained relationships.

As for Heidi, both Keisha and Mutya praised her for being a nice person. She seems like the cooperative type.

Exactly, Mutya and Keisha have said nice things about Heidi recently.

Keisha even said Heidi reached out to her last year when her dad died. I'm glad they are at least civil now.

2.0 will always be my favourite line-up, but i'm supportive of 1.0 as it's pretty clear Heidi won't be coming back, plus I love Keisha and Mutya.

7 hours ago, Thickorita said:

@skankle time for a reunion to witness freak like me live? :jonny5:

i'm down missy, how could I not want to see song of the century live? :jonny5:

I wish they would perform "Get Sexy" or "Freedom" but they probably won't, especially "Freedom".

London was sold out in within seconds, only Platinum tickets left which are as expensive as the Meet & Greets :skull:

They better add another London date and tour Europe after this kind of demand!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.