The most unreasonable chart positions ever?

Fastlane

2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

kylies us peaks

they really did not want some talent huh

the ones that are just unbelievable are: x peaking at 139, disco at 26, and basically every single after slow not charting at all 

Oh my god :rip: That era felt huge in South America

Britney's album peaks in the UK, not a single #1 album and 3 albums peaking at #2 and while having a pletora of top 5 hits there.

Britney's singles peaks in US, the fact that Oops was #1 literally everywhere and barely peak at #9 in US :rip: , almost a similar situation to Toxic.

2 hours ago, besaid said:

Madonna's Holiday peaked at #16. Always thought it was one of her 12 #1 hits because it feels like one.

Also Lady Gaga's Paparazzi, which I had thought was a #1 for a long time peaked at a more measly #6. Likely because it was being cut short by Bad Romance which came out a month later.

Wait, this song ain't #1?? I just assumed it was cuz it's one of her recognizable songs :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Lazuli said:

I realised she has never had a UK #1 album wtf :deadbanana: At the same time her singles were snatching top 3s in the UK during her prime but they were barely making the top 10 in the US if they even managed to 

And the reverse started happening in from 2008 onwards. Her singles started doing well in the US but it was harder for her to do well in the UK

7 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxmTo95wDC3mn-S5qLVfe

Its All Coming Back To Me Now being blocked at No. 1 for 5 consecutive weeks by Macarena in the US ?

This is just crazy ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.