Will you subscribe to the new PlayStation Plus?

Hephaestus

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you subscribe to the new PlayStation Plus?

• Yes, I will
    • No, I won't
    • Maybe in the future

PlayStation has launched a direct competitor to Xbox's Game Pass. It now includes cloud streaming (previously PlayStation Now), game trials, game and classics catalog in addition to the benefits already available before (spread across three tiers). More info here.

Do you plan to subscribe to it? Discuss :foxaylove3:

Edited by Hephaestus

I will subscribe to the Essential tier which is basically the old PS Plus. So I guess the answer to the question would be no :celestial5:

a if I can get my hands on a PS5, yes 

56 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

if they have a 1$ trial like game pass

No, it's not available at the moment :katie:

9 minutes ago, Crashed said:

I will subscribe to the Essential tier which is basically the old PS Plus. So I guess the answer to the question would be no :celestial5:

Well, the new tiers are part of the new PlayStation Plus and you won't unsubscribe, so that would count as a yes I think!

8 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

a if I can get my hands on a PS5, yes 

With the Premium tier you can play the games in the catalogues even from your PC :gaycat1:

Already premium member here. Looking forward to see what this has to offer. I think the service will go online today. Exciting! 

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

With the Premium tier you can play the games in the catalogues even from your PC :gaycat1:

Wait, really? I just really want to play Ape Escape :dancehall3:

I’m just glad they have a better choice then PS now & Ps plus. I’m probably gonna wait until next year when some more games come out, as I don’t play as much as I use to

Do they even have games? 

37 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Wait, really? I just really want to play Ape Escape :dancehall3:

Yes, from my understanding you absolutely can as long as you have a Windows PC, a controller and a PlayStation Plus Premium subscription (more info here:johnald:

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes, from my understanding you absolutely can as long as you have a Windows PC, a controller and a PlayStation Plus Premium subscription (more info here:johnald:

thank you sis, I’ll investigate today when I get home :hughard:

I already am PS Plus Premium.

They truly have everything from the PS4 gen and already the games i hadn't played from PS5 like Demon's Souls and Returnal. I downloaded like 10 games just yesterday :deadbanana4:

I already have games until the end of the year tbh lmao.

No I literally just looked through and it's so bad

I can't even justify Tekken 2 because I have a PS2 set up right in front of me rn with it on

10 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

thank you sis, I’ll investigate today when I get home :hughard:

You're welcome!:flower:

No. 

Who has the fuckin' time? :hoetenks: All those subscription services like Game Pass, PS Plus are such a waste of money for people like me who play games on different consoles and also like to own their library FOREVER and wants to eventually resell. 

I'm already playin a fair amount of hours per week compared to normal and yet I have 3 Playsation game on my backlog, 2 on the Xbox and 4 on the Switch.

I bought those games and I fully intend on gettin' my money's worth. I always have games on my backlog and I always catch up. I don't need an overwhelming giant library staring at me which I'll probably never touch.

Girl I just signed up to 3 years of PlayStation deluxe for 80 dollars using the Turkish psn store. Poor girls who paid full price

Edited by Papa

Who would wanna subscribe to the poor man's Game Pass? :hoetenks:

2 hours ago, magazine said:

Who would wanna subscribe to the poor man's Game Pass? :hoetenks:

Umm sis I don't think Microsoft has anything like Uncharted, The Last of Us, God of War, Bloodborne and I could go on :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, BNF91 said:

Already done, excited for Stray in a couple weeks!

stray-ps5.gif

I'm also very interested about it, will definitely check it out!

Yes I will! Shaping up to be a good console with a good variety of games available!:bam:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.