Pop girls who lash out at even a slight criticism - name them

Rv1709

Bebe Rexha

1 minute ago, Lover said:

gaga

we love a thin-skinned oreo ambassador.

HeavyColossalAmericansaddlebred-size_res

Maybe in 2013 but definitely not now days. 

Lady Gaga for sure.

I remember how she called the critics and audience "r#tarded" back in 2011 when they pointed out how Born This Way was a rip-off of Express Yourself, she later had to apologize for using such a offensive slur while being a self-proclaimed "queen of the outcasts"

"I'm a songwriter. I've written loads of music," GaGa asserted. "Why would I try to put out a song and think I'm getting one over on everybody? That's ******ed."

She continued: "What a completely ridiculous thing to even question me about… If you put the songs next to each other, side by side, the only similarities are the chord progression.

"It's the same one that's been in disco music for the last 50 years. Just because I'm the first f**king artist in 25 years to think of putting it on Top 40 radio, it doesn't mean I'm a plagiarist, it means that I'm f**king smart. Sorry!"

She also attacked at least 2 different critics on twitter back in 2016 just because they gave negative reviews to her underwhelming failed comeback Joanne, she even tried to use Black Lives Matter as a shield for the album "you can't drag my album, I did a white saviour song about black people!"

Demi does not care. The amount of criticism they get and they barely address any of it, like the froyo scandal all Demi did was do like a 10 minute Instagram live giving context to everything and apologizing but ignored it otherwise :laugh:  even if Demi sees it, they continue to do what they like. So much unfair BS Demi got over their choices in addiction recovery alone, and Demi literally ignored it all, even other celebrities (and famous friends of Demi) were criticizing Demi being California sober, and Demi did not respond. Demi actually makes fun of it BTS in their inner circle and tries to separate their famous life from their personal one. Most of Demi's friends are average ordinary people. I think Demi is the one celebrity who receives SO much criticism and yet cares the least about any of it, other celebrities would not be able to handle it at all.

When you got close to life or death and had received intense hate over literally anything, small criticisms no longer matter.

5 hours ago, zino said:

Lady Gaga for sure.

I remember how she called the critics and audience "r#tarded" back in 2011 when they pointed out how Born This Way was a rip-off of Express Yourself, she later had to apologize for using such a offensive slur while being a self-proclaimed "queen of the outcasts"

"I'm a songwriter. I've written loads of music," GaGa asserted. "Why would I try to put out a song and think I'm getting one over on everybody? That's ******ed."

She continued: "What a completely ridiculous thing to even question me about… If you put the songs next to each other, side by side, the only similarities are the chord progression.

"It's the same one that's been in disco music for the last 50 years. Just because I'm the first f**king artist in 25 years to think of putting it on Top 40 radio, it doesn't mean I'm a plagiarist, it means that I'm f**king smart. Sorry!"

She also attacked at least 2 different critics on twitter back in 2016 just because they gave negative reviews to her underwhelming failed comeback Joanne, she even tried to use Black Lives Matter as a shield for the album "you can't drag my album, I did a white saviour song about black people!"

:gaygacat7:

Cardi and Gaga.

Cardi 

Gaga 

Taylor

Mariah

Britney

Edited by playboi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.