Joe Biden in perpetual cognitive decline. Blunders words and appears drugged

manwhore

The constant, deliberate ableism when everyone is well aware that he has a stutter/speech impediment :rip: 

Literally Trumpster-right level of attacks, congrats. :rip:

Edited by Gui Blackout

6 hours ago, idkwiam said:

I didn't know that, but shouldn't a president be eloquent?:devil:

Trump spoke like a 6 year old and got elected and you're asking this now?

I'm not seeing the problem, that is the perfect word to describe America.

22 hours ago, Jotham said:

Thanks for sharing this. The full speech is also available on the White House website. Here's an excerpt for context:

The original post literally just looks like something a Trumpster would post on Twitter. And it comes across as distasteful and ableist to make a joke out of someone's stutter.

Enough said ??

How disgusting that people are making fun of someone’s speech impediment :biblio:

19 hours ago, idkwiam said:

I didn't know that, but shouldn't a president be eloquent?:devil:

So just because someone has a speech impediment, that should disqualify them from being president? That doesn't just go for Joe, but for every person out there who has one. If someone has a stutter or a lisp or any other speech issue, they shouldn't be denied the right to hold an office because of it. That's incredibly ableist and just absolutely cruel to match. Not everyone is blessed with being typically abled, that's not something they can help, and they shouldn't penalized for how they were born. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.