Titanic | February 10 | 25th anniversary rerelease

mystery

49 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Literally who is asking for this. I hope it flops like morbious 

One is a horrible movie. One is a legend.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Oktober Knight

• Da Vinci

• ninetiesceline

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Avatar re-release starting September, Avatar 2 release in December, Titanic re-release in February :deadbanana4:

James Cameron was smart to disappear for a decade after Avatar peaked in 2010 to avoid overexposure and to just focus on his cute submarine trips

Now he's back with a vengeance and he's gonna make SURE Avatar isn't "forgotten, absent from pop culture" :skull:

And Kate Winslet is in both lol

This. He is in his Adele phase and knows what he's doing. :clap3: 

@Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

I will be seated for this classic :clap3:

YES! I missed the 2012 re-release and will finally watch this in a cinema then. 

tenor.gif

49 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

This. He is in his Adele phase and knows what he's doing. :clap3: 

@Walk_Away21

I can see the locals RUSHING to their theaters for this. Avatar 2 seems like a miss without the 3D gimmick but this could provide some hype.

so hd kate winslet nudey scene for the boys. cool. the gays get nothing as usual. 

We will be seeing it

I wish older well known movies got rereleased more often, it'd be so cool to experience some of them in cinemas. 

Not it being released on the exact same day as Celine's It's all coming back movie lol 

She will be trying to promote one thing and then be forced to answer for the millionth time why she did not want to record mhwgo :dies:

And we will be watching again :clap3:

For those of you who didn't see the 3D version in 2012, I urge you to go see it next year. The 3D conversion was impressively well done and gives the viewing an entirely new experience. I can't wait to see it again. 

I just wish they were releasing it with D-Box too. 

8 hours ago, Legacy said:

Kate and Leo are probably mad at this lmao.

Anyway I'll run to the theater. I want to finally be able to experience this masterpiece on the big screen.

why would they be mad?

This will enhance the movie legendary status, they was at the 2012 re-release event and very supportive of the movie.

Not like everyone just mention their names as Titanic stars and they have to to prove they are more than that. Cause they already done it and both are established, well decorated respected actor/actress already.

2 hours ago, Komet blu said:

We will be seeing it

I wish older well known movies got rereleased more often, it'd be so cool to experience some of them in cinemas. 

this, as a theater geek, and cinema theater is not a thing in my country until 2009. There`s a lot of classic movies that i want to watch in theater.

I mean the 2012 re-release was a 3D 4K remaster… is it just now HDR? I’m not keen on an increased frame rate, I like a more cinematic 24fps.

I’m just hoping this means it’s also being remastered on home media and finally getting a 4K release

1 hour ago, neondreams said:

Not it being released on the exact same day as Celine's It's all coming back movie lol 

She will be trying to promote one thing and then be forced to answer for the millionth time why she did not want to record mhwgo :dies:

Its not actually her film, she's just a supporting cast there lol. eitherway, it's still a win-win. 

57 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

Its not actually her film, she's just a supporting cast there lol. eitherway, it's still a win-win. 

I'm aware. Her music will still be heavily part of the movie and the title is its all coming back to me, after all. 

48 minutes ago, neondreams said:

I'm aware. Her music will still be heavily part of the movie and the title is its all coming back to me, after all. 

well yeah but I wouldn't really call it a céline dion film, the story doesn't revolve around her... 

6 hours ago, Komet blu said:

We will be seeing it

I guess it's a legal nightmare? I do wonder why it's not done more often.

The fairly recent trend of movies with orchestras is epic, I wish I got to see the Titanic one :jonny:

I’ve still never seen it… guess I will have no excuse by now ?

Never saw it in theaters and the last time I've seen the full movie is also many many years ago, so I will be seated :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.