Fanbases that ain't the Hive and monsters, how y'all feeling about BMS x Stupid Love?

sasashite

Little Monsters vs. The Beyhive  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a side

• Team Bey
    • Team Gaga
    • Neither
    • Keep fighting

It's almost impossible to make a song as bad as Stupid Love and I doubt Break My Soul will bomb as hard as that did. Not to mention the insufferable posts and mental gymnastics from that fanbase over BMS outstreaming it makes me side with Bey even if I don't like the song.

Stupid Love was horrible, Break My Soul won’t flop like SL did, even if BMS isn’t beloved by some people. The fanbase on this site is relentless on Bey and the song’s reaction. I’m siding with Bey.

1 hour ago, Qmhp said:

All of our MPG are legacy acts now, we should accept it and just enjoy the music :bird:

This. I stopped getting into petty fanbase wars after artpop, it’s not worth it and honestly all of them are serving so why waste time comparing their state 

Lil monster need to chill , if bms bombs it wont make stupid love somehow an amazing song, it doest work that way, both failed to deliver, gaga saved the era with Rain on me, now its time to wait if bayonce rebounds with a collab.

1 hour ago, sasashite said:

How do you feel about this? Which side are you on?

Honestly, I just think that both songs are bad and both songs tanked/will tank. :biblio:

Don’t overly like either artist but have songs in each discography that I love.

Stupid Love I hated up until recently. It’s a fun bop. Just not that good. 

Break My Soul I’ve listed to nonstop since release and I definitely expected to hate it. I really believed Beyonces commercial career as a solo artist was over, more so than Gagas, so I’m surprised how well it’s done. 

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

I'm team Bey not only because I like her the most, but also due to little monsters being extremely annoying and pathetic. They keep attacking everyone and thinking Gaga invented the world but start to play the victim once clocked.

To be fair nobody gives credit to Gaga for anything because of the fanbase - she’s done a lot and is really respected in the industry and lots of people say they’re influenced by her but yeah the fans really bring it down- but not really sure why we’re gonna clock the artist for the behavior of toxic fans when every fanbase has them. 

The fact that we’re doing this :rip:

ATRLand their desire to senselessly drag and stab is back, which is what it is, it’s light hearted fun if you don’t take it too seriously, but I feel Bey and Gaga set their own standards and are  leading different lanes, comparing the two won’t get anybody anywhere. 

The  fighting is entertaining :gaycat2:

I don’t like stupid love because it was a huge step back from shallow, the video was horrendous and the song too. Rain on me was cute tho.

Add the option "confused" cause that's how I feel

Neither are great, but BMS is the better song.  However, it’s honestly quite hard to “pull” for either of them on atrl simply because of their fanbases here. :michael: In reality, I like them both about the same, which is a handful of songs from each. I’m sure Renaissance will have better songs than BMS, just like Chromatica had better ones than SL. 

SL is trash, BMS is mediocre...but I'm on neither side.

Stan wars are entertaining but I'm only a spectator. It's like watching hippos fighting at the zoo. :eatpopcorn:

I dont love either song but Beyonce's is less jarring.

Still not what everyone thinks "house" is.

I'm actually now enjoying how ridiculous the monsters are behaving in that 26 pages. All of them admitting openly that SL was a flop is so weird.

They swarm every single one of B's threads. That's however irritating. 

But anyway, they are focused on B now because her side projects gave her so angles to attack but they will move on on Katy, Taylor or anyone else when they see an opening to claim flop. 

Edited by BnPac

Stupid Love is better. I still can't get into BMS.

I still don't get why the Beyoncé and GaGa girlies are fighting.

You know little monsters always put their nose on someone else release.

I'm a Madonna and Billie stan, I prefer BMS, Stupid Love is trash to me

SL is not a good song. BMS isn't awful, just weaker compared to Bey's standards.

Edited by Khal

7 hours ago, SwiftLover said:

Not all of em

insta-tay.thumb.gif.1a62d10017308b40e9c8

:cm:

the only right answer. Little monsters and the beehive should abandon ship and just stan the only MPG worth it at this point

7 hours ago, greento said:

:cm:

the only right answer. Little monsters and the beehive should abandon ship and just stan the only MPG worth it at this point

Rihanna is yet to release .

Pretty hard to declare taylor the last one standing 

The comparison feels rather random to me and liddos are extremely stupid for starting it. They never learn

There is only one winner and her name is Beyoncé 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.