Beyonce smashes in Brazil, with one of biggest Spotify debuts for a intl artist ever

Bears01

6 hours ago, brazil said:

This is true tbh, even when America was mocking Madonna in the early 00s for ageist reasons, Brazil still supported her :supaspaz:

This is actually true, she was doing well in all Latam too. 

------

OT Great. 

8 hours ago, Machete said:

I think OP meant to add "solo female"

OT: Still top 6 with a Tuesday release with no video is incredible. Her album might break Chromatica's record there, we shall see!

gaga:rip:

12 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

I wasn't sure at first but this debut makes me think she can even surpass Coldplay here, specially considering how long it has been since her last visit.

She could, but I mean... Do we think she will? I'd say she would do 3 shows here max - just because she probably doesn't want to get overworked lol 

11 hours ago, fauxtography said:

not gaga owning the top 10 there :deadbanana2:

no drag to bey, obviously she beat out gaga solo. like i'm just shocked - fun tonight ft pablo especially  :rip:

Pabllo is literally one of Brazil's biggest starts, what's there to be shocked about? :rip:  I'm sure Bey will probably take up most of those spots when her album comes

4 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

She could, but I mean... Do we think she will? I'd say she would do 3 shows here max - just because she probably doesn't want to get overworked lol 

Pabllo is literally one of Brazil's biggest starts, what's there to be shocked about? :rip:  I'm sure Bey will probably take up most of those spots when her album comes

Are you sure? :rip:

Don't get why you're trying to drag anyways. It is impressive how many spots Gaga has, and I was in no way saying Bey wasn't impressive or taking away from it. I actually didn't know Gaga had that many spots. :rip:

16 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

one of her biggest audiences and yet she NEVER COMES HERE ANYMORE 

I HATE her fr :weeps:

tho to be fair she has 3 children now so I can see why touring for her just isn't gonna be the same as back in the IASF days :gaycat6:

22 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Don't get why you're trying to drag anyways. It is impressive how many spots Gaga has, and I was in no way saying Bey wasn't impressive or taking away from it. I actually didn't know Gaga had that many spots. :rip:

Yes, Beyoncé's new album will definitely knock a few songs out of that chart. Obviously not ROM or FT remix, but even then she might surprise. 

Gaga is also big here, but Bey is just on another level, and now that she is playing the streaming game properly I fear it's over for the other girls. :gayoncecat1:

59 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Sis I wasn't dragging bc of Gaga, it just took me out the fact that you were shocked about Pabllo's track specifically bc as I said, that's one of Brazil's biggest stars lol Combine 2 huge LGBT stars and there's huge numbers. I wasn't trying to drag you or anything lol 

6 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

i would hope so now that Spotify is 50% bigger than in 2020 and they count 20 streams from the same account insted of 10 as it was in 2020,....IF SHE DOESN'T OUTSTREAM GAGAS ALBUM SHE FLOPPED !! 

Yessss Brazil!!!

THEY CAN'T BREAK YOUR HOLE!

0c14cea0cd91135dd4c7dbb5ccf0938d.gif 

Not really a smash since it fell 15 spots today :rip:

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

On 6/23/2022 at 2:37 PM, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not really a smash since it fell 15 spots today :rip:

-23 spots in just 4 days :biblionny:

Edited by unclefloprry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.