Beyonce smashes in Brazil, with one of biggest Spotify debuts for a intl artist ever

Bears01

Beyonce is global and the international audience was hungry for Popyonce to be back :clap3:

Queen of Brazil :clap3:

Brazil has so many taste.

The flop audience of my beloved country Argentina should take some notes.

33 minutes ago, BGKC said:

53a0aeb92c4d9_-_ku-xlarge.gif?resize=480

She’s never touring Brazil again :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Comedor said:

She’s never touring Brazil again :toofunny3:

If she dares to do that... Her next tour should really be WW. Brazil included. Coldplay is literally playing like 10 shows here in a few months, I bet the same would happen to her. She's really huge in Brazil since Destiny Child's days

47 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I forgot about this :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:this tour had so many viral moments. from the guy slapping her butt, to her hair getting caught in a fan, to the lady who sang halo with her 

22 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

If she dares to do that... Her next tour should really be WW. Brazil included. Coldplay is literally playing like 10 shows here in a few months, I bet the same would happen to her. She's really huge in Brazil since Destiny Child's days

I wasn't sure at first but this debut makes me think she can even surpass Coldplay here, specially considering how long it has been since her last visit.

13 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I forgot about this :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:this tour had so many viral moments. from the guy slapping her butt, to her hair getting caught in a fan, to the lady who sang halo with her 

I live for the Brazilian Hive. Beyoncé has tributed them plenty too, she knows how much love for her is there. 

Global!

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

ff :dies:

Queen! :clap3:

5 minutes ago, besaid said:

What's the #1 song?

I think OP meant to add "solo female"

OT: Still top 6 with a Tuesday release with no video is incredible. Her album might break Chromatica's record there, we shall see!

The Brazilian hive don't play in service!

Edited by ItsPalmer
Wrong word

1 hour ago, tshwark said:

Latinamerica is not ageist.

This is true tbh, even when America was mocking Madonna in the early 00s for ageist reasons, Brazil still supported her :supaspaz:

one of her biggest audiences and yet she NEVER COMES HERE ANYMORE 

And yet she's not ******* coming

1 hour ago, Machete said:

I think OP meant to add "solo female"

OT: Still top 6 with a Tuesday release with no video is incredible. Her album might break Chromatica's record there, we shall see!

not gaga owning the top 10 there :deadbanana2:

no drag to bey, obviously she beat out gaga solo. like i'm just shocked - fun tonight ft pablo especially  :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.