Break My Soul outstreamed Stupid Love. Surprised?

Bloodflowers.

These Stan wars are so stupid, the goal posts are moved depending on who your fave is- 

Bey Stan’s say Gaga is not on her level but SL, a mid song that was leaked weeks in advance and with a significantly less Spotify user base is apparently the standard. 

Gaga Stan’s are laughing because the songs did similarly on Spotify but that is a drag in itself.

Honestly both songs did fine- reading these replies is hilarious- nobody is budging and will keep moving the goal posts to make their faves look better ??

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Cryptique

• Stan.killah

• abeille

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all? are we forgetting about the leak?

People were streaming Stupid Love 2 months before it was released on any streaming platform.

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm more surprised that it didn't come close to Adele's lead or Taylor's 10 minute old song since the Hive always says that Beyonce is on the same league as Adele and Taylor, guess not 

tenor.gif

:clap3:

Not surprised, It’s a better song. :clap3:

47 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

I can’t keep up with this feud with all the 503

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

Lmao this 

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

what is happening 

1 hour ago, Schhh said:

Beyonce is leagues above Ga ga :rip:

Her fans should stick to comparing her to Katy Perry (and even that is debatable considering she still has less monthly listeners than Katy).

rly sis? how I not knows? :ahh:

Wow thats crazy all bey did was change her insta bio:hoetenks: the song didn't even have a cover on streaming or a video. 

poor monsters :matty:

Not much to brag about considering Stupid Love is a giant flop and terrible lead single. But lets hope BMS doesn't go the route of SL or Solar Power! A big slice of humble pie coming methinks :duck:

Almost feel bad for the girlies refreshing spotify all day as often as they got a 503 on ATRL, praying to see Be Alive numbers only to get PUNCHED by Bey. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I could've used Hold My Hand but I was being nice

A3BE758C-9BE3-45F8-AF36-B8E47B9D3B60.gif

:bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, besaid said:

Not much to brag about considering Stupid Love is a giant flop and terrible lead single. But lets hope BMS doesn't go the route of SL or Solar Power! A big slice of humble pie coming methinks :duck:

…..an artist 25 years into her career, who’s currently #4 on the biggest streaming service in the United States, and having a good Spotify debut for being released on a Tuesday is getting “humble pie”? Let me guess, when she sells out multiple stadiums again, “humble pie coming!!!”

She is that girl. Versatile Queen and people actually check on here output.

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Suddenly outstreaming Stupid Love is the goalpost of King Bey Hive  :sistrens: 

Love this little wake up call for them. It truly warms my Spirit. 

what even is this post :skull: 

57 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Not at all? are we forgetting about the leak?

People were streaming Stupid Love 2 months before it was released on any streaming platform.

The GP don't care about leaks ma'am 

Y’all said SL was a flop, and it also leaked way before it came out unfortunately. 

but work I guess

LOL not "Spotify had less users 2 years ago" :laugh:

Beyoncé is and always will be bigger. 

Am I the only one who didn’t know SL leaked. I don’t think it would’ve mattered, that song got roasted. :rip: she had a massive radio deal, the video was out. Gaga really pushed it that first week. 

Considering that BMS had 100m playlisting while SL had 75m, SL leaked 5 weeks prior, and Spotify grew by almost double since 2020, its really a low bar to clear isn't it? It didn't even outstream Willow or whatever :skull: 

Just now, ScarletWitch said:

Considering that BMS had 100m playlisting while SL had 75m, SL leaked 5 weeks prior, and Spotify grew by almost double since 2020, its really a low bar to clear isn't it? It didn't even outstream Willow or whatever :skull: 

Stupid Love peaked at #49 on Apple Music in the United States, while Beyonce is currently at #4, and peaked at #3 :rip: imagine thinking you “ate” with this “insult” 

2 hours ago, Schhh said:

Beyonce is leagues above Ga ga :rip:

Her fans should stick to comparing her to Katy Perry (and even that is debatable considering she still has less monthly listeners than Katy).

Beyoncé should be compared to her peers like Ava Max. Lady Gaga is a Legend, even Celine Dion said it. The Oscar Legend is excellence and you cant handle it.

51 minutes ago, besaid said:

A GIANT flop? May I remind you that it went top 10 on US pop radio, top 5 in the us and the uk official charts and has 310 million streams on spotify to date. It might not be the most successful lead but its far from a "bomb" or a "giant flop" and other similar terms that many users here use.

Not surprised. Beyoncé is a far bigger artist than Gaga. Both in streams and sales

41 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

See, you all keep laughing at this fact without countering it’s legitimacy.

The reaction reads as intense coping.

Bey doing the same numbers even though the platforms active users doubled. 

49 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

The fact there was a thread a few weeks ago about how Spotify was having less listeners. :ahh:

OT: Yes Beyonce, Yes Winning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.