HDD: Break My Soul debuts with 5M streams in the US on all platforms

Assassin

Beyoncé's lead single "Break My Soul" (Parkwood/Columbia) logged Top 5 openings on both Spotify and Apple Music's Global and U.S. charts, while maintaining #1 at iTunes.

On Spotify, the song bowed at #2 U.S. and #5 global, with 5m+ streams on the platform in its opening day. Over at Apple Bey occupies #3 on the global and U.S. charts. 

"Break My Soul" generated around 5m streams domestically in its first full day at DSPs. It's already Bey's best-performing solo debut at Spotify. 

Expect more growth from the lead single to Renaissance, as it is positioned in the #1 spot on Today's Top Hits, takes off at TikTok and, if we're lucky, gets a proper visual piece. Meanwhile, the first crop of four different Renaissance box sets on her webstore have sold out. The queen is back. 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=331969&title=BEYS-BIG-BREAK

An insanely solid debut, especially for somebody who’s been in the industry for a LONG time. Now here comes the lashings from bitter, jealous, and lonely gays for god knows what reason 

Absolutely impressive. :worship2:

Smasha :clap3:

We need visuals. Bey is usually never late with this. I’m expecting a video on friday. 

:clap3::alexz:

Huge :clap3: This deserved a full week release. 

SMASHA :jonny: 

For context, the most streamed song in the US last week did 21M for the whole week

Waaiit...   5 million streams across all US streaming services?? :soda:

Insane for a music artist who has been in the industry for over 25 years. I’m so proud. 

From "She is going to END EVERYONE!" to "SMASH for an artist that has been around for so long" :rip:

That seems quite solid, would lead to a really good full week if it had released on Friday. Happy to see this kind of song doing so well! And incredible for an artist with such a long, storied career already behind her.

But where are the Monsters in this thread :huh: They seemed very conerened about Beyonce's performance in the spotify thread :huh:

OT: SMASHA 

5 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

From "She is going to END EVERYONE!" to "SMASH for an artist that has been around for so long" :rip:

stop with this imaginary goalposts. the facts are the song did well, maybe your fave can also follow suit with her long awaited, highly anticipated single :celestial4:

3 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Is this good?

Pretty good and she did that without a music video too.

23 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Literally no one said that.

OT: Looks like AM is having  bigger effect than we thought.

These numbers are pretty embarrassing for the "queen" 

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

Literally no one said that.

OT: Looks like AM is having  bigger effect than we thought.

They just make narratives and BS up in their heads. And they cannot find a single post proving their statement. Delusional af and bitter for no reason. I'd expect nothing less from that stan.

--

Wow, 5M is insane!!!!! Imagine if it had a video :eek: Bey is back!

3 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

These numbers are pretty embarrassing for the "queen" 

29 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Looks like she’s doing pretty well to me 

Amazing numbers, she's slaying Apple Music too  :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.