Spotify: Beyoncé's "BREAK MY SOUL" #42 (+1) 1.66M WW, #35 (-6) 447k US [Day 63]

Ratviolo
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

This is not a thread meant for a Gaga vs. Beyoncé stan war. Trolling in any form, particularly pro-Gaga trolling, will result in a thread ban. Please report members accordingly.

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

no more talking about stupid flop in here. and no more trolling from a certain fan base. I have a WP / ban stick and I’m not afraid to beat you with it. 

From now on only people interested in this (awesome) song’s chart run for INTEREST and not for DRAGS are allowed. i will seriously rain down /tsunami WPs on u if u try to get brave after reading this!

have a good weekend everyone! Much love

Why are monsters coming after Beyoncé? 

also who even brags about stupid love? The people that streamed that horrible song during its first day didn’t stream it ever again :deadbanana2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Ratviolo

• BnPac

• abeille

5.1M is insane for a 24 years old act, let alone one that boycotted herself MULTIPLE times on Spotify, anyone saying these numbers are not good is literally delusional, lol.

Edited by gustavothehuman

4 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

For comparison ME! did 8M and 7 Rings did 8.6M 

Yes let's compare with songs that were heavily promoted with MVs on the same day of release ( a Friday no less) Such a fair comparison.....

Ya really reaching on anything to make this look bad huh?

25 YEARS INTO HA CAREER

NO PROMO

NO VIDEO

I think the numbers are quite good, and I don't really like the song.  Comparing this to Stupid Love. :ace:

4 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

25 Years into her career

20 Years as a solo artist 

13 years since IASF, the peak of her "pop" viability 

6 years after neglecting streaming with Lemonade

1 Beyoncé

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

BIGGEST debut by a female solo artist on Global Spotify in 2022 at that. 

LEGEND :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

:cm:

I personally think they're respectable numbers, but I saw a ton of ATRLers, especially Hives, claim "Stupid Love" was a flop when it debuted with similar numbers.

How is almost 20% more streams "similar numbers"??

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Anyway Monsters have to be the Trump stans of ATRL because who else would claim they "won" after posting up worse numbers. #StopTheCount teas. 

The mosters having meltdowns :bibliahh: 1 million more streams on a Tuesday release with 20 hours is not the same as a full friday release liddos, but maybe if you had two braincells between you to rub together you'd already know that :toofunny3:

OT: INCREDIBLE numbers

10 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

stupid love did 5.6M on counter. they used to filter a lot more back in 2020 

also both debuted with #2 on spotify US

Still not 5.6 million officially:coffee2:

Spotify reported 4.2 Million

Some of yall Monsters are embarassing comparing this to SL. :rip:

If we properly compare … it would backfire.

——

OT: Great numbers for a proper return to AM/Spotify.

Great numbers. :clap3:

And wow the Monsters are truly pathetic. :rip:

she did that without a friday release :clap3:

The first page is just little monsters and now little monsters are asking why people are dragging their fave :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Why are the Liddos lying?

RECEIPTS:

Spotify WW:
#5 Break My Soul - 5,145,450
#6 Stupid Love - 4,239,676

US:
#2 Break My Soul - 1,990,829
#2 Stupid Love - 1,526,702

UK:
#3 Break My Soul - 550,357
#6 Stupid Love - 341,869

Beyoncé won. 

:rip:

13 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Beyoncé coming from The Gift actually pulled 900k more than Gaga coming from ASIB :deadbanana:

And that's not counting the Apple Music performance, where SL BOMBED

13 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

The "Stupid Love" comparisons are so sad especially given that the flop single had New Music Friday exposure, released on a Friday alongside a music video; ALL of which was promoted well before the actual release

NOW LETS COMPARE...

"BREAK MY SOUL" being announced just hours before its release on an Instagram bio on a Tuesday... now chile

It's actually worse that the Little Monsters are trying to compare because it just goes to show how much the demand for Gaga has gone down. All that promo and exposure and Beyonce pulls more numbers in the same time without even a quarter of that exposure. Oopsie daisies. Time to go back to the seething board. :hippo:

13 minutes ago, abeille said:

Someone pin this so they finally stop LYING through their teeth!

Also

12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

As if the GP was looking for a leak of Stupid Love

12 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Yall spent the last 4 years dragging EIL and The Gift… so EIL and The Gift dont count anymore? :coffee:

11 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

It's not 'around the same' if it's 1M ahead of it and on a Tuesday, at that... :foxaylove3:

Mind you she's been in the game for 25 years and she hasn't built her success on dance-pop hits like Gaga has. No wonder y'all are all fuming in here ?

The LASHINGS.

Pack it up, fad stans.

5 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Her fake-hyped new single bombed and we're "losing"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

A woman who’s been releasing music, probably before you were even born, pulling better numbers than your fave on every streaming platform, means y’all “won”? On what planet do you live on? 

9 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

These are good numbers for someone past their commercial prime (that's no shade to Bey). :clap3:

I understand fellow liddos wanting to drag because the Hive was just one of many bases that dragged Stupid Love/Chromatica and because this is basically a Stupid Love level debut, but 1) this might end up having more legs than Stupid Love, and 2) Gaga and Bey are well past their commercial prime and these sort of numbers are good for both of them — let's just be happy our faves can chart this well this long into their careers when many of their peers wish they could touch this this decade.

Thank you... dint know why your fellow stans can't be this reasonable....

Didn't Lemonade as an entire ALBUM debut with with 7 million streams? I think EIL did 3 million. The Gift? :jonnycat:

The girls lost. A solo top 5 debut single after a decade of saying she had no solo hits and avoided streaming like the plauge. Literally top 5 on every platform imagineable.

I just hope Beyonce caters more to the streaming generation and doesn't let this goodwill go to waste! 

About 20 of the streams are mine :celestial2:

Decent numbers but I don’t see it having legs to be honest. I wonder if there is a smash in B7 waiting to be unleashed. 

It outdebuted Stupid Love in virtually every country :deadbanana:broke streaming records in Brazil as well