Hailey Bieber Sued For Her Skincare's Name

Fetish for MiMi

The other Rhode is for clothes, this is for skin care, so it's basically void. It's her middle name and they clearly just wanted a bit of notoriety from the successful sold out brand. 

It's literally her middle name so...

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

The other Rhode is for clothes, this is for skin care, so it's basically void. It's her middle name and they clearly just wanted a bit of notoriety from the successful sold out brand. 

Doesn't really matter if the other is for clothes, it's a brand name. Do you think someone could get away with naming a skincare brand Adidas or Dior?

And she tried to buy their brand off, they refused, and she went away with the louch anyway

Ricky Wilson
5 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Doesn't really matter if the other is for clothes, it's a brand name. Do you think someone could get away with naming a skincare brand Adidas or Dior?

And she tried to buy their brand off, they refused, and she went away with the louch anyway

This :rip: that member is so clueless

Why didn't she simply call it Bieber? Isn't that her name now till death. I think she would've made even more sale, it's even more recognizable.

I think maybe she wanted to do it on her own without people givin' credit to Justin and people thinkin she's takin advantage of his name. But it's your now bish.

I mean she is one of the rare women celebs that actually ditched their maiden name entirely for their husband. She clearly wanted it for recognition, so might as well go all in.

It's kinda gross that she tried to buy out a small business and still went forward with naming her brand 'Rhode' after she was turned down. She has enough money to last 100 lifetimes, but she's still choosing to be greedy and putting down a small business in the process.

6 hours ago, Eóghan said:

Why didn't she simply call it Bieber? Isn't that her name now till death. I think she would've made even more sale, it's even more recognizable.

I think maybe she wanted to do it on her own without people givin' credit to Justin and people thinkin she's takin advantage of his name. But it's your now bish.

I mean she is one of the rare women celebs that actually ditched their maiden name entirely for their husband. She clearly wanted it for recognition, so might as well go all in.

i mean...her only 'celebrity' comes from nepotism, both before and after marriage

It looks like she ripped off Kim K with the packaging and branding as well :skull:

9 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

It looks like she ripped off Kim K with the packaging and branding as well :skull:

How when hers was released before Kim’s? :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.