Jen Aniston: I felt useless during Russian invasion of Ukraine

nostalgia

I heard Putin is a big Friends fan. She should use that to lure him out and kill him. 

38 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I hate anything related to Friends except Courting C0cks so Jennifer Aniston and her CANCELLED Oscar press conference are quite useless to me! :sorry:

ddd it really is the silliest show, ah well apparently it gave the geepee everything they want.

It took her Russian invasion to feel that?

Entertainers should never say "I felt useless" since that's a given :laugh:

They should already skip that and work around in order to make themselves useful some way

• ATRL Moderator

Ok, the title is very misleading :rip: I get what she was saying.

She should have run to the salon, gotten the Rachel cut again and immediately been dropped onto the Kremlin via bomber plane. The war would've been over :sosad:

31 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Ok, the title is very misleading :rip: I get what she was saying.

I think it is VERY clear what she is saying.

Not everyone can be Saintgelina. Panniston should have at least sent planes full of Aveeno and Smart Water, 

This woman is so annoying.

I love her but girlll.... where is your PR team. This take doesn't hit right. 

On 6/21/2022 at 8:40 PM, Daydream said:

There’s nothing wrong with what she said. The quote in the title sounds bad out of context. But reading the full thing you can see where she’s coming from.

Bare in mind it’s no different to how Dua and Gaga released their music during the height of the pandemic as “they wanted to give people something to enjoy in the dark times”. It’s exactly the same sentiment.

:rip: Except Dua and Gaga were also affected by the pandemic themselves. Everyone's life was at risk before the vaccine, plus they likely had friends and family that suffered majorly from risk factors who could lose their lives. Dua kinda became a meme for traveling everywhere and partying but in theory we were all supposed to be isolated and stop. Dua's album rollout was a mess because of the pandemic, so was Gaga's. Obviously they didn't feel the effects as hard as the regular person did, but it's not a net zero.

There's also the fact that during the pandemic we were all supposed to stay inside and do nothing. Entertainment was 100% necessary. What kind of entertainment does someone who's in a warzone need? :skull: how does this war affect Aniston personally?

This is tone deaf. She should've just sat her and ate her food.

Serving IG “influencer” level of faux performative activism :toofunny2:

Did she feel useless when USA was bombing Iraq and Afghanistan? She’s so ******* annoying :skull: 

Of course people will always get this out of context. She never meant anything wrong, she's actually empathizing but of course we majority of people in general cannot do much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.